- Creatively remodelled interior including feature attic conversion
- Floor area of approximately 82sq.m (890sq.ft)
- Newly fitted A-rated condensing combi gas boiler
- Curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- High pressure water pump
- Gas fired central heating
- Sunny south facing rear garden
The location of this home is second to none being situated in the heart of Dun Laoghaire only minutes from all local amenities in the town centre, seafront and nearby villages of Sandycove, Glasthule and Monkstown. There is an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area as well as a wide choice of recreational and leisure facilities together with interesting walks along the seafront, swimming at the Forty Foot, tennis in the local tennis clubs and extensive marine activities in Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and harbour. The area is extremely well served by public transport with numerous bus routes including the 46A and DART at Dun Laoghaire all offering ease of access to the city centre and beyond. The Aircoach service operates on the hour providing an express route to Dublin Airport.
- Reception Lobby (1.7m x 1.5m)
- with enclosed fuse box, cloak hanging area, chequered tiled floor and glazed panelled door opens into the
- Living Area (4.1m x 7.4m)
- with sliding sash window overlooking the front, feature cast iron open fire with granite hearth with custom made shelving and storage to the side
- Dining Space
- with wall sconces, understairs storage and digital controls for the heating
- Kitchen Area (3.6m x 1.5m)
- with breakfast bar, a range of high gloss units, window to rear, door to rear, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, integrated Beko washing machine, four ring Siemens gas hob with extractor over, integrated Bosch oven, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, one and a half bowl sink unit and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 (4.2m x 3m)
- with solid timber floor, window to rear, excellent understairs storage laid out as a dressing area and steps leading to the
- Mezzanine Sleeping Area (3.5m x 4.2m)
- with Velux window overlooking the front and excellent under eaves storage
- Bedroom 2 (2.7m x 3.5m)
- with sliding sash window overlooking the front and door to wardrobe which houses the Worchester gas boiler
- with fully tiled walls and floor, bath with shower attachment, shelving, w.c., wash hand basin and heated towel rail
To the rear of the property there is a timber decked patio with storage and bin sheds with a southerly orientation bordered by cut granite stone walls.
BER No. 109651687
Energy Performance Indicator: 236.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.