- Superb location
- Recently refurbished
- Period features
- Close to a host of amenities
- South facing courtyard style garden
- Wired with CAT6 cabling throughout
- Re-roofed with a new chimney stack
Northcote Avenue is located just off York Road. It is a highly convenient location second to none being situated in the heart of Dun Laoghaire only minutes from all local amenities in the town centre, seafront and nearby villages of Sandycove, Glasthule and Monkstown. There is an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area as well as a wide choice of recreational and leisure facilities together with interesting walks along the seafront, swimming at the Forty Foot, tennis in the local tennis clubs and extensive marine activities in Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and harbour. The area is extremely well served by public transport with numerous bus routes including the 46A and DART at Dun Laoghaire all offering ease of access to the city centre and beyond. The Aircoach service operates on the hour providing an express route to Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hallway
- with parquet flooring
- Living Room (3.2m x 3.6m)
- with parquet flooring, original cast iron fireplace, new double glazed sash window, large understair storage and door opening into the
- Kitchen (3.65m x 3.6m)
- with tiled floor, original cast iron fireplace, extensive range of wall and floor units, plumbed for dishwasher, oven, stainless steel sink unit and double glazed sash windows overlooking rear garden
- Sun Room (4.8m x 1.4m)
- with tiled floor and door to rear garden, currently used as a utility room and storage
- Master Bedroom (2.8m x 4.4m)
- with original cast iron fireplace, built in sliderobes, new double glazed sash window, door to bathroom and door to attic
- Bedroom 2 (2.96m x 2.3m)
- with new double glazed sash window and door to bathroom
- Bathroom (2.8m x 1.7m)
- with wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower over and partially tiled walls
- Attic Room (3.7m x 3.3m)
- with two Velux windows and eaves storage
- To the rear is a south facing courtyard style garden laid in natural slate paving with mature plants and shrubs. This is a perfect place to dine ‘’Al Fresco’’.
To the rear is a south facing courtyard style garden laid in natural slate paving with mature plants and shrubs. This is a perfect place to dine ‘’Al Fresco’’.
BER No. 101635266
Energy Performance Indicator: 357.86
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.