- Bright and spacious accommodation
- West facing rear garden
- Secure private development behind electronic gates
- Off street parking
- Wired for alarm
- Gas fired central heating
- Living accommodation of approx. 70 sqm (753 sqft)
- Management Company: Bowan Hyland
- Service Charge: €850 per annum
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with porch leading into a generous living room, which in turn leads through to a kitchen/breakfast room with double doors leading through to the garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes, and a well-fitted out family bathroom.
As mentioned the location of the property is second to none. Located in this secure private development in the heart of Ranelagh, there is easy access to all of the services and amenities that are located in the village. Further benefitting from the Luas linking the property to Dublin City Centre and the surrounding facilities such as Dundrum Shopping Centre and Sandyford Industrial Estate, 12 Northbrook Walk is in a prime location in a highly desirable area.
- Reception Hall (3.4m x 1m)
- wired for alarm, ceiling coving, centre rose
- Living Room (3.4m x 4.2m)
- with stone fireplace, slate surround, slate hearth, gas fire, coving and centre rose.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (2.9m x 4.46m)
- with a range of fitted units, integrated Zanussi oven with 4 ring Zanussi hob, extractor over, dishwasher, Whirlpool washer dryer, Zanussi Fridge Freezer, door to understairs storage unit, doors to rear garden.
- Master Bedroom (3.4m x 4.4m)
- with range of built in wardrobes and window over looking front.
- Bedroom 2 (2.53m x 3.6m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- bath with overhead electric shower unit, w.c., wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and tiled floors.
- hotpress, access to attic
- To the front of the property there is parking within the development behind electronic gates while to the rear there is a private and secluded west facing garden with patio.
BER No. 102656493
Energy Performance Indicator: 254.41 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.