- Bight and Spacious interior
- Numerous original features to include
- Cast Iron Fireplaces, High Ceilings and Ceiling Coving
- Sash Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- South facing low maintained rear garden with raised patio
- Ideally located within walking distance of Dublin City Centre and The IFSC
- Total floor area approx. 96 sq.m (1,033sqft) excluding the attic room of approx. 22sqm (236sq ft)
Outside the secluded south facing rear garden is low maintenance, its laid in gravel and features a raised patio area making this sun trap an ideal space to dine alfresco. The ideal location ensures this charming home is walking distance to Connolly Station for Dart & Luas with the Cross-City Luas stop at Marlborough Street, IFSC and the Dublin Dockland's also accessible on foot. There are numerous shops, restaurants and schools in the immediate locality. The Mater hospital, O’Connell Street and city colleges are all easily accessible on foot. All in all, this is an ideal city base, sound investment or charming home for potential buyers and is sure to have broad appeal.
- Reception Room One (3.34mx 4.42m)
- Located to the front this elegant room is flooded with natural light and is open to reception room two. There is an opening for a fireplace, feature sash window antique style radiator and solid wood flooring.
- Entrance Hallway (1.40m x 5.80m)
- The spacious hallway is flooded with natural light with the aid fan light above the doorway. There is handy under stairs storage, recess lighting an antique style radiator and beautiful American Oak Flooring.
- Reception Room Two (3.19m x 4.17m)
- Located to the rear this room is interconnects with reception room one. There are high ceilings and ceiling coving. French doors lead out to the secluded south facing garden. There is an opening for a fireplace, Antique style radiator and solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen (1.60m x 6.70m)
- Located at the end of the hallway this open plan space is fitted with modern high gloss wall and floor units there is plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine. Ample dining space creates an ideal place to relax. A feature floor to ceiling window, that floods this space with natural light. French doors lead to the garden. Solid wood flooring and recess lighting.
- Landing (1.60m x 6.80m)
- The landing is finished with American Oak flooring and is a real feature of this home, there is an ideal space to create a home office/ study space. A sash window floods this space with natural light and a staircase leads to the additional attic Room.
- Bedroom One (3.40m x 3.92m)
- This elegant double bedroom is located to the front of the property and has a beautiful cast iron fireplace, sash window and American Oak flooring.
- Bedroom Two (3.20m x 4.18m)
- This double bedroom is located to the rear of the house and enjoys a southerly aspect. There is an original feature fire place sash window and American Oak Flooring.
- Bathroom (1.56m x 2.30m)
- Located on the return the bathroom is fitted with a wc, wash hand basin and roll top cast iron bath with overhead shower attachment and tiled surround.
- Attic Room (4.0m x 5.50m)
- The attic room is a fantastic addition to this charming home it is flooded with natural light with the aid four sky lights. There is a beautiful exposed redbrick feature wall. This space is suitable for a wide variety of uses.
BER No. 108492455
Energy Performance Indicator: 247.67 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.