- Surprisingly spacious townhouse in popular development.
- Highly convenient and sought after location off Northbrook Road.
- Short walk to Ranelagh and LUAS
- Easy walk to St Stephen’s Green
- Generous rear garden (17m/51ft) and attic providing potential to extend.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Important off street car parking
- Floor area approx. 100sq.m / 1,080sq.ft
No. 8 is an appealing townhouse which enjoys well-proportioned accommodation (approx. 100sq.m / 1,080 sq.ft) comprising an impressive living room, kitchen/dining room, utility area, guest w.c., three bedrooms (one ensuite) and shower room. The property benefits from a generous rear garden (approx. 17m./51ft.) and spacious attic which provide further potential to extend if so desired. The property is further enhanced by important off street car parking for at least two cars.
Northbrook Avenue is a very sought after location at the city end of Dublin 6 and is within walking distance of St Stephen’s Green. Ranelagh village enjoys a host of renowned amenities including restaurants, specialist shops, as well as a selection of top schools. The amenities of Mount Pleasant Tennis Club, Ranelagh Gardens, Leinster Cricket Club, and Belgrave Square are close at hand.
- Reception Hall
- tiled floor and built in cloak cupboard
- Living Room (4.25m x 5.05m)
- plus bay window, with brick fireplace with raised, tiled hearth. Double doors to
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.25m x 3.3m)
- the kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, saucepan drawers, worktop, one bowl circular stainless sink/drainer unit, Four ring Gorenje electric hob with Bico oven underneath, extractor hood over. Tile splash backing, integrated fridge and freezer. Tiled floor, door to under stairs storage cupboard.
- Communicating Lobby
- Plumbed for washing machine, with doors to rear garden and
- Guest W.C.
- comprising w.c. and wash hand basin.
- Master Bedroom (4.2m x 4m)
- plus bay window, including good range of built in wardrobes. Door to
- Large step-in tiled shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor & fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (2.75m x 3.45m)
- plus built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 3.45m)
- includes built in wardrobes.
- Shower Room
- Comprising corner shower unit, vanity wash hand basin with press underneath, w.c. tiled floor, tiled walls & heated towel rail.
The front garden is walled and paved drive provides off street car parking. The rear garden extends to approx. 70m/55ft, it is walled and largely laid out in lawn with generous patio 15.5m x 7.5m (16’11” x 24’3”). Brick built shed with gas fired central heating boiler. Two Barna sheds.
BER No. 107350969
Energy Performance Indicator: 198.84 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.