- Substantially redesigned, remodelled & extended townhouse
- Surprisingly spacious, well presented accommodation
- Double glazed windows & doors throughout
- Converted attic with en-suite
- Feature open plan kitchen/living/dining room opening to rear patio
- Utility room
- Important off street car parking
- Landscaped rear garden (approx. 10m. / 33ft.)
- Highly convenient, sought after location off Northbrook Road
- A short walk to Ranelagh Village and LUAS
- Easy walk to St. Stephen’s Green
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor Area Approximately 129sq.m./1,389 sq.ft. (including attic)
Behind the brick façade lies a townhouse which has been substantially extended & remodelled and now extends to an impressive (approx. 129sq.m. / 1,388sq.ft.) to include a feature open plan kitchen/dining/living room with part pitched ceiling, floor to ceiling glass overlooking the landscaped rear garden, useful utility room, guest w.c., sitting room, 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite) and a cleverly converted attic complete with en-suite. The property is further enhanced by important off street car parking for at least two cars.
Northbrook Avenue is a very sought-after location adjacent to Ranelagh Gardens Park and is at the city end of Dublin 6 and is within 15 minute walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green. Ranelagh Village enjoys a host of renowned amenities including restaurants and specialist shops as well as a selection of top schools including Sandford National, Sandford Park, Alexandra College & Gonzaga College to name but a few. The amenities of Mount Pleasant Tennis Club, Ranelagh Gardens Park, Leinster Cricket Club and Belgrave Square are close at hand.
- Reception Hall
- Cloaks cupboard and door to
- Sitting Room (4.25m x 5.35m)
- (plus the bay window) with oak floor, marble fire place with cast iron inset raised granite heart, sliding door to
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room
- Kitchen Area (3.65m x 3.45m)
- very well fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one and half bowl sink, four ring Siemens electric hob with extractor hood over, oven, built in fridge freezer, semi-integrated dishwasher, tilled splashback. Opening to
- Living/Dining Area (4.9m x 4.15m)
- including very good range of built in presses, pitched ceiling with sliding glass doors to rear patio.
- Utility Room (1.4m x 2.15m)
- with tiled floor, work top, press over, plumbed for washing machine and sink, tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- Guest W.C.
- Comprising WC and pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom (4.65m x 3.45m)
- plus built in wardrobes and bay window.
- comprising step in tiled shower, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (2.75m x 3.4m)
- including built in wardrobes and vanity mirror.
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 3.45m)
- including built in wardrobes a vanity mirror
- comprising bath with shower over, whb, wc, tiled floor & fully tiled floor.
- Shelved hot-press
- Attic Room (3m x 4.2)
- with Velux roof lights and under eaves storage, door to
- Comprising of WC and vanity basin with tiled floors.
The paved front garden provides off street car parking and is bordered by shrubs and bushes. The landscaped rear garden (approx. 10m./33ft.) is well walled with patio and lawn which is bordered by flower beds. Shed. Outside light, tap & electrical point.
BER No. 111232328
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.42 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.