- Three story over basement period property
- Period features and High ceilings
- Replacement PVC triple glazed windows.
- Heating: electric storage, gas fires inserted into fireplaces
- Courtyard to the rear with pedestrian access and potential vehicle access
- Pre 63 Declaration
- Commercial tenant at ground floor level unaffected.
- Gross internal floor area 288sqm (3100sqft)
This mixed use investment property offers well appointed accommodation with a gross internal floor area of 288sqm (3100 sqft). The property has a Pre 63 declaration and the commercial tenant's lease is not affected by the sale. All three residential apartments are currently vacant. There is potential vehicle access to the rear courtyard where pedestrian access currently exists. the property is located on the North Circular Road beside Croke Park is easy walking distance of Dublin's city centre and all associated amenities.
- Basement Apartment:
- Kitchenette: (2.85m x 1.80m)
- Kitchenette with fitted units, wired for oven and access to front and entrance from street via steps to basement.
- Living Room: (3.15m x 4.10m x 1.70m x 2.05m)
- L shaped dining room with windows overlooking to street to the front, fireplace with electrical inset and laminate floor.
- Shower Room: (2.25m x 1.95m)
- Shower room with bath, WC and electric shower.
- Bedroom: (2.50m x 5.35m)
- Double bedroom, feature fireplace, build in wardrobes and window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 2: (3.15m x 5.35m)
- including back hallway, double bedroom with storage, back hallway and access to the rear courtyard.
- Overall Gross of Basement:
- Gross internal floor area 58sqm (624sqft)
- Rear Courtyard: (11.00m x 5.85m)
- with pedestrian access to rear laneway that could also accommodate vehicle access subject to opening.
- First Floor Return: (3.20m x 1.35m)
- is a utility room with sink, storage unit, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Landing: (1.80m x 1.35m)
- First Floor Landing: (1.80m x 1.80m)
- First Floor Apartment:
- Living Room: (3.85m x 4.65m)
- Kitchen/living/dining room open plan with feature fireplace and electrical inset, 3.5m high ceiling with decorative coving and large window looking to the rear of the property, sink storage units and wired for cooker.
- Hallway: (1.10m x 0.85m)
- Shower Room: (1.70m x 1.90m)
- with shower, WC and WHB.
- Bedroom: (4.40m x 5.85m)
- Large double bedroom, 3.5m high ceiling, feature fireplace, windows overlooking North Circular Road.
- Gross Internal Floor Area:
- Gross internal floor area: 52 sqm (560sqft)
- Landing: (1.45m x 1.80m)
- Living Room: (3.95m x 4.15m)
- with feature fireplace, window overlooking rear courtyard.
- Hall: (1.25m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom: (4.30m x 2.75m)
- Double bedroom with window overlooking North Circular Road.
- Bathroom: (2.75m x 2.60m)
- Four-piece bath with bath, shower, WC and WHB.
- Dining Room: (2.80m x 3.50m)
- Kitchenette: (2.80m x 1.90m)
- with floor mounted units, wired for cooker.
- Utility: (2.12m x 1.90m)
- plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance Hall: (4.35m x 1.85m)
- spacious hallway with decorative coving, centre rose and 3.2m high ceiling.
- Rear Hall: (7.00m x 1.80m)
- with stairwell to basement, to first floor level and access to rear courtyard.
- Rear Storage: (3.50m x 1.40m)
- Dentists Surgery:
- Reception Room: (4.50m x 3.90m)
- Rear Surgery: (5.80m x 3.90m)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.