- Double fronted semi-detached family home with garage
- Well-presented accommodation
- Extended kitchen
- Converted attic
- Highly sought-after location adjacent to local amenities on Deerpark and The Rise and a short walk to the QBC and the N11
- Delightfully landscaped rear garden approximately 24 m x 12 m (80 ft x 39 ft)
- Floor area approx. 164 sq.m/1,765 sq.ft. (including attic room)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Planning Permission granted for substantial side & rear extensions (Planning Reference: D17A/0278)
No. 17 is an impressive family home built in the 1950s and benefits from a kitchen extension and an attic conversion and in recent years has been externally insulated with new double glazed windows and front door. The accommodation now extends to approximately 164 sq.m./1,765 sq.ft. comprising sitting room, dual aspect living room opening onto the deck overlooking the south-west facing rear garden, kitchen/dining room, guest wc, four bedrooms, shower room, wc and attic room with separate store room.
North Avenue is a quiet, mature wide residential road adjacent to neighbourhood shops on both Deerpark Road and The Rise, which are a focal point for Mount Merrion. There is a vibrant community centre, churches, sporting facilities including the delightful Deerpark with commanding views over Dublin City and beyond, University Campus at Belfield and an excellent choice of some of the country’s best known schools close by. Dublin City Centre is easily accessible by the QBC and N11 as are Dundrum Town Centre and Stillorgan and Blackrock villages.
- Reception Hall (1.80m x 4.15m)
- with understairs storage cupboard and door to
- Guest WC
- comprising wc and pedestal whb.
- Sitting Room (3.30m x 4.30m)
- (into the bay) with tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Living Room (3.65m x 5.45m)
- dual-aspect room with modern fireplace and coal effect gas fire with raised hearth and door to sunny rear deck.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Dining Area (2.45m x 6.25m)
- (maximum measurement) with built-in presses.
- Kitchen (3.65m x 3.05m)
- (maximum measurement) with range of presses, cupboards, drawers, work top, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for free standing electric double oven, electric hob, extractor hood over, plumbed for dishwasher, space for freestanding fridge/freezer, tiled splashback, picture window overlooking rear garden and Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 1 (2.75m x 4.35m)
- (into the bay) plus good range of built-in wardrobes and vanity mirror.
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 3.60m)
- plus range of built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 3.10m)
- plus a good range of built-in wardrobes with vanity mirror.
- Bedroom 4 (2.50m x 2.85m)
- comprising wc.
- Family Shower Room
- with step-in tiled shower with Mira Elite electric shower, vanity whb, tiled floor, partially tiled walls.
- Attic Room (3.40m x 4.90m)
- with built-in bookshelves, Velux roof lights, under eaves storage and door to
- Store Room (1.75m x 2.65m)
- with built-in presses
The front garden is walled with raised lawn area, flower beds, shrubs, bushes and plants. A gravelled driveway provides off-street car parking and a cobblelock pathway leads to the front door and garage measuring 2.55m x 5.65m (8'4" x 18'6") with up-and-over door to the front, plumbed for washing machine and door to rear garden. As previously mentioned, the delightfully landscaped south-west facing rear garden is a particular feature of this fine family home. Extending to approx. 24m x 12m (80ft x 39ft) , the garden is walled and bordered by flower beds with an array of mature shrubs, bushes and plants with deck, attractive gazebo, barna shed and two further outside sheds.
BER No. 100689744
Energy Performance Indicator: 224.95 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.