- Mid-terrace artisan dwelling
- Gas fired central heating
- Bright well maintained accomodation
- Contemporary uPVC double glazing
- West facing rear court.
- Re-plumbed 2015
- Partially re-wired as required 2015
- Easy walking distance to town
- Easy access to Smithfield Luas
- Resident on-street disc Parking
- Total floor area 47 sqm (502 sqft)
The entrance hall of the property leads to the modern living room from which the rest of the accommodation radiates. There is a bedroom to the front of the property, with the large master bedroom and the bathroom located to the rear. There is a bright, light filled kitchen also located to the rear of the property and this leads to the south west facing rear courtyard. There is ample residents' parking available on street to the front. The property has gas fired heating and a new combi-boiler. There are contemporary uPVC windows. The attic has been insulated. The property has been fully replumbed and partialled rewired as required in 2015.
Niall Street is a most convenient location, within walking distance of both the Phoenix Park and Dublin city centre and well served by local amenities, sporting facilities, transport networks, schools and shopping. The Red Line LUAS is a 10 minute walk away. The property is well positioned for ease off access to all of the major motorways, and is a twenty five minute drive from Dublin International Airport.
- Living Room: (4.60m x 3.15m)
- 2.95m high ceiling, open fireplace with brick inset.
- Bedroom: (2.20m x 3.00m)
- Single bedroom with window overlooking front garden and high ceiling height.
- Kitchen: (2.20m x 3.00m)
- with wall and floor mounted units, plumbed for washing machine, wired for cooker and gas burner is here.
- Courtyard: (4.00m x 1.90m)
- South and west facing aspect 12pm in day sun and should come right through to the evening.
- Rear Porch: (1.55m x 1.45m)
- this contains the airing cup board.
- Bathroom: (1.60m x 1.40m)
- Contemporary bathroom tiled with a stand in shower, w.c. and wash hand basin, velux light again has south and west facing aspect.
- Master Bedroom: (4.00m x 3.10m)
- Good sized double bedroom with window with a south facing aspect bringing in a lot of natural light and that looks over the courtyard.
BER No. 106931215
Energy Performance Indicator: 268.88 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.