- Close to the superb amenities in Blackrock and Stillorgan
- Gas fired central heating
- Overall floor area of approximately 128sq.m (1,378sq.ft)
- Highly regarded and well respected location
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden with a southerly orientation of approximately 21m (69ft)
- Walking distance to excellent transport and the N11
- Garage of 5.6m x 2.5m (18’4” x 8’2”) providing potential to convert subject to Planning Permission
In the immediate area there are a number of excellent schools including Hollypark Primary School, Loreto Foxrock and Newpark Comprehensive to mention a few. Blackrock College is also within easy reach.
There are a wide variety of amenities available close by including churches, pubs, restaurants and specialist shops with convenient shopping centres including Cornelscourt, Blackrock, Stillorgan, Dun Laoghaire and Dundrum only a short drive away.
Within easy reach is a wide selection of recreational and leisure activities including horse racing, golf, rugby and tennis and scenic walks around Cabinteely Park. The seafront at Monkstown is only a short distance away as are the yachting facilities in Dun Laoghaire.
Good transport facilities are available with a number of bus routes and the DART station at Blackrock offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
A large park which is only a two minute walk offers further magnificent walks together with tennis courts.
- Entrance Hall (4.6m x 2.2m)
- with Eircom PhoneWatch alarm
- Cloakroom (1.6m x 0.9m)
- with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Living Room (5.3m x 3.9m)
- with double doors leading in, coal effect gas fireplace with timber mantle and tiled inset and sliding and folding doors leading to the
- Dining Room (4.1m x 4.3m)
- with open fireplace with timber mantle and tiled inset and door through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.28m x 4.4m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards, sink unit, provision for gas cooker, Potterton gas boiler, storage cupboard and door to the rear garden
- Garage (5.6m x 2.5m)
- with up and over door
- Storage Cupboard/Coal Shed
- Bedroom 1 (4.3m x 3.5m)
- with fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (4.1m x 3.2m)
- with fitted wardrobes and hot press
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 2.4m)
- Bedroom 4 (3.5m x 3.3m)
- with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom (2.4m x 1.9m)
- with bath, w.c., wash hand basin and mirrored vanity unit
To the front there is good off street car parking and a lawned garden which is bordered by laurel hedging. A garage to the side of 5.6m x 2.5m (18’4” x 8’2”) offers excellent storage and can easily be converted subject of Planning Permission to increase the overall floor area. The most outstanding feature of this home is the delightful south facing manicured rear garden of approximately 12m (69ft) laid out mainly in lawn which enjoys sunlight throughout the day.
BER No. 108603044
Energy Performance Indicator: 350.42 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org