- Detached property with full brick finish built 8 years ago
- South facing rear courtyard
- Open plan ground floor living accommodation
- Gas fired central heating
- Converted attic with bathroom and attic room
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Ensuite off double bedroom
- Turn key condition
- Total floor area approx. 30sqm (323 sqft) (excluding substantial attic space)
Internally this property offers stylish modern living accommodation in an open plan format comprising living dining area with kitchen. There is a double bedroom to the rear with an en suite shower room and French doors opening into a very private, secluded south facing courtyard that is afforded a great deal of privacy. In the attic there is a full bathroom, landing and an attic room.(see floor plan)There are double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
This is a compact and bijou city pad within less than five minutes’ walk of the IFSC and Dublin city centre and availing of a number of public transport links to the city at large. Presented in turn key condition this is a property that would appeal greatly to both owner occupiers and investors alike. It would also ideal for Airbnb purposes.
- Living Dining Area (3.50m x 3.05m)
- with window overlooking front and hardwood floor.
- Kitchen (3.65m x 2.25m)
- with ceramic tiled floor, fitted kitchen with good counter space, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan and window overlooking the road to front.
- Bedroom (2.75m x 2.60m)
- double bedroom with French doors to a south facing rear courtyard.
- Ensuite (1.00m x 1.70m)
- with shower, wc and whb.
- Rear Courtyard (2.55m x 4.30m)
- south facing rear courtyard with granite patio.
- First Floor Accommodation
- Bathroom (1.75m x 2.70m)
- with bath, wc and whb.
- Landing (3.30m x 1.40m)
- Attic Room (2.65m x 4.80m)
- large room with Velux window.
BER No. 100984061
Energy Performance Indicator: 194.93 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.