- Bright and sunny rear garden of approximately 70ft
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 136 sq.m (1,464 sq.ft)
- Surrounded by excellent schools, shops and public transport
- Well-proportioned accommodation
- Off-street parking
No.11 boasts bright and spacious free flowing accommodation measuring approximately 136 sq.m (1,464 sq.ft) and comprises an entrance hallway and guest w.c., living room overlooking the front garden and folding doors leading into an open plan dining room and kitchen which enjoys views and access to via a large sliding patio door to the rear garden. From here there is a door to the utility area and access to the garage. Upstairs there are four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The location of this family orientated development will prove extremely popular for those with a growing family who wish to get a foothold in the Blackrock suburb. Within easy walking distance are a selection of excellent schools and colleges including Hollypark Boys and Girls National Schools, Lycee Francais D’Irlande (which are in the estate) as well as Loreto Foxrock and New Park Comprehensive Schools, Coláiste Íosagáin and Balckrock College, just to mention a few.
There is a wide variety of amenities available close by including numerous specialist and local shops, pubs and restaurants together with shopping centres conveniently positioned close by in Blackrock, Stillorgan, Deansgrange Village, Dun Laoghaire, Dundrum and Cornelscourt. Within proximity are numerous recreational and leisure activities including tennis, swimming, rugby, soccer and GAA clubs as well as Leopardstown Racecourse and Seapoint Beach. Scenic walks can be enjoyed in the open park which is around the corner on New Park Road and many interesting and beautiful walks along the seafront and over Killiney and Dalkey Hills, Cabinteely Park and the Dublin Mountains.
There are excellent transport facilities available on the doorstep with the 46A, 75, 155, 145 and 84A and the QBC together with the DART station at Blackrock offering ease of access to the city centre, universities, schools and surrounding areas. The N11 also provides easy access into town, and a little further away are the LUAS stops at Sandyford and Carrickmines together with the M50 interchange offering further arterial support.
- Entrance Hall (4.77m x 2.2m)
- with under stairs storage and large south facing picture window.
- Guest w.c.
- with tiled floor, wash hand basin, w.c. and window.
- Living Room (3.88m x 5.34m)
- with fireplace and gas fire inset, large picture window overlooking front garden, wood effect flooring and folding doors leading to
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.43m x 3.27m)
- open plan, with pantry, good range of fitted cupboards and press units, Bosch stainless steel oven, five ring gas hob above, Zanussi extractor fan over, wood effect worktops, tile splashback, stainless steel sink unit, picture window overlooking the garden and Samsung dishwasher.
- Dining Area (4.27m x 3.95m)
- with fireplace and open fire and large sliding patio glass door overlooking the rear garden.
- Utility Room (2.35m x 3.57m)
- with tiled floor, tiled splashback, range of cupboards, Beko washing machine, Electrolux dryer, Hotpoint fridge, two built in cupboard units and door to the garage.
- Garage (5.5m x 2.42m)
- gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 (4.27m x 3.48m)
- with two picture windows overlooking the front of the property, timber flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.16m x 3.5m)
- with window overlooking rear garden, built in wardrobes, hot press and timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 2.36m)
- with window overlooking rear garden and timber floors.
- Bedroom 4 (2.65m x 3.48m)
- with picture window overlooking front garden, timber flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom (1.87m x 2.35m)
- with tiled floors, part tiled walls, bath, w.c., wash hand basin, mirrored cabinet unit and large window.
- spacious and suitable for conversion subject to planning permission.
The property is approached by a pillared entrance to the driveway providing off street parking for numerous cars. To the side there is a garage offering potential to extend the internal accommodation further, subject to planning permission. While to the rear there is a bright and pleasant garden which is not overlooked with beautiful mature shrubbery and an impressive cherry blossom tree.
BER No. 113107635
Energy Performance Indicator: 392.22
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.