- Very fine 3 bedroom semi detached family home constructed c. 1949
- Recently refurbished in turnkey condition and ready for immediate occupancy
- Superb location minutes from Rialto Village and easily accessible to Dublin city centre
- Two large reception rooms and three generous bedrooms
- Original floor boards throughout
- Large garage to side
- Shared off street parking to front
- South facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Spacious accommodation of approximately 114sq.m (1,237sq.ft)
On the first floor there are three bright, spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is an attractive south facing rear garden with large garage/workshop and shared parking to the side.
To the front of the property there is a pedestrian gate with pathway and lawned garden. The property has been lovingly maintained by the current owner and has been refurbished throughout to include all flooring, bathrooms and an excellent fitted kitchen. No. 24 is in fact the only semi-detached house on New Ireland Road where the family are the original owners and have lived here happily since 1949. It is in turnkey condition and is ready for immediate occupancy and will appeal to both owner occupiers and investors alike.
Situated approximately 4 km from St. Stephen’s Green, New Ireland Road is well positioned only minutes’ walk from Rialto Village with a good selection of shops and amenities. The Luas at Rialto, St. James Hospital and the new Childrens’ Hospital (currently under construction) are within walking distance. There are good schools within a 10 minute walk ie: Loreto College Crumlin and Scoil Iosagain and Drimnagh Castle. Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital Crumlin is less than a 10 minute drive. There are excellent cross-city public transport amenities and the property is also within walking distance of the Grand Canal, Kilmainham Gaol, The Royal Hospital, The Memorial Park and the Phoenix Park which are very pleasant amenities to have at such close proximity.
- Entrance Porch
- UPVC sliding door, tiled floor, attractive hardwood hall door.
- Entrance Hall (1.95m x 5m)
- With door to sitting room, rear reception room, kitchen and guest wc.
- Guest w.c
- w.c., corner wash hand basin, large vanity mirror
- Sitting Room (3.9m x 3.5m)
- Bright room overlooing the front garden with tiled fireplace, solid fuel fire inset, large picture window to front
- Dining / Family Room (3.7m x 4m)
- To the rear with stone fireplace and gas fire inset
- Kitchen (2m x 3.5m)
- Contemporary kitchen comprising floor and eye level fitted press units, timber effect work surface, four ring halogen hob, electric oven underneath, stainless steel extractor overhead, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge, part tiled walls.
- Garden Room (3m x 2.8m)
- Tiled floor, outlook over rear garden. Door to shelved pantry, door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (3.7m x 3.5m)
- With large picture window to front.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 4m)
- With large picture window to rear
- Bedroom 3 (2.5m x 2.52m)
- With picture window to front
- Shower Room
- Contemporary showe room with w.c., wash hand basin, walk in shower with Triton power shower, picture window to rear, hotpress
- Garage/Workshop (5.5m x 2.7m)
- Door to front and windows to the garden to rear.
The pleasant rear garden is south facing & benefits from a large garage/workshop providing excellent storage. In the past, the garage fulfilled the owners hobby for building sailing boats & has also been used for floristry. It offers great potential for a workshop/office. There is off street shared parking to the side of the property. To the front, there is pedestrian access & a lawned garden.
BER No. 112216171
Energy Performance Indicator: 465.17 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.