- Semi detached double fronted four bed residence
- Off street parking to the front with lawn area
- Integrated domestic garage
- Two reception rooms
- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Timber single glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- 20m rear garden
- Total floor area approx. 130 sq.m (1,399 sq.ft)
The property has been well maintained by the current owners over the years but would now benefit from some decorative modernisation. The accommodation extends to 130 sq.m (1,399 sqft) and comprises a large entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room and integrated domestic garage at ground floor level, and four double bedrooms and two bathrooms at first floor level. The property has oil fired central heating.
This is a spacious home in a most convenient location with the benefit of large gardens that would allow for further extension, if required, without reducing the occupant’s enjoyment of their garden.
The concept of connectivity is paramount in relation to how one thinks about this location. The city centre is easily accessed on foot, by bike and car as well as enjoying excellent public transport links. The M50 Road network and airport are easily accessed in the other direction. The new LUAS cross city line at Broombridge station is a 15/20 min walk away. The property is ideally located with a host of family amenities close by; Dublin Zoo, The Phoenix Park and the new DIT campus to name but a few.
- Entrance Porch (0.75m x 2.55m)
- with storm porch, aluminium single glazed window and door.
- Hallway (4.75m x 2.65m)
- large bright reception hallway with understairs storage, stairwell to first floor level and access to reception rooms and kitchen.
- Reception Room One (3.75m x 3.65m)
- bright reception room with feature open fireplace and window overlooking front garden with south facing aspect.
- Reception Room Two (3.75m x 4.00m)
- with feature fireplace, gas inset and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (2.60m x 4.40m)
- with fitted kitchen units, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dryer, wired for oven.
- Integrated Domestic Garage
- First Floor Landing (2.90m x 2.60m)
- Bedroom One (3.85m x 4.15m)
- double bedroom with feature open fireplace and window overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom Two (3.90m x 3.65m)
- double bedroom with feature open fireplace and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bathroom (1.80m x 2.60m)
- fullly tiled bathroom with wc, whb and stand in shower.
- Shower Room (1.85m x 2.70m)
- with wc, whb and shower.
- Bedroom Three (4.95m x 2.65m)
- double bedroom overlooking the front garden, with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Four (2.90m x 2.65m)
- double bedroom overlooking the front garden.
BER No. 110933215
Energy Performance Indicator: 447.66 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.