- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Spacious, generously proportioned family home that is presented in excellent decorative order throughout
- Close to a wide selection of primary and secondary schools and recreational, leisure and sporting venues
- A stroll from Dun Laoghaire DART Station and a regular bus service
- Gas fired central heating
- Very well maintained and presented family living accommodation extending to approximately 140sq.m (1,507sq.ft)
- Extensive private rear garden measuring approximately 36ft in length
- Potential to extend to the rear and to the side subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Excellent parking for numerous cars outside and inside the property gates
- A location that is second to none and rarely bettered to bring up a growing family
An exceptionally attractive bright and airy generously proportioned family home positioned on this highly regarded Myrtle Park in the heart of Dun Laoghaire within a short stroll of Glenageary and Sandycove.
In brief the house is presented very well throughout and has off street parking for numerous cars to the front. 15 Myrtle Park offers spacious family living accommodation that enjoys the stunning outlook over the private lawned rear garden which measures approximately 36ft in length. A double bedroom and a conservatory complete the ground floor accommodation. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with en suite shower room as well as a main family shower room.
Myrtle Park is a mature, highly regarded and settled residential development positioned in the highly sought after and extremely popular suburb of Dun Laoghaire. The situation of No. 15 will appeal to many as it is surrounded by a wide range of excellent primary and secondary schools nearby. Dun Laoghaire Town Centre is just a short stroll away and provides extensive shopping with the People’s Park and the promenade particularly attractive and vibrant area to visit. Dalkey, Sandycove, Glasthule and Monkstown villages are just a little further and offer local and specialist boutique shops, bars and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin.
There are many leisure and recreational activities in the surrounding area including swimming at the Forty Foot and Sandycove Harbour with Killiney Golf Club, Sandycove and Glenageary tennis clubs, Cuala GAA/Dalkey United Football Club all being within close proximity. There are exceptionally pleasant and attractive walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and along the seafront. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
- Entrance Hall (4.60m x 3.20m)
- with timber floor and security alarm
- Guest WC
- with wc and wash hand basin
- Drawing Room (3.60m x 4.80m)
- with timber floor, fireplace with open fire and door to
- Bedroom 4 (2.80m x 4.90m)
- with window to front, two Velux windows and door to rear
- Kitchen (2.50m x 4.60m)
- with tiled floor, range of fitted cupboards, presses and work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit, five ring gas Powerpoint hob, extractor fan, Hotpoint double oven and integrated Normende dishwasher, part tiled walls, downlights and arch through to
- Family Room (3.30m x 4.80m)
- with marble fireplace with gas coal effect inset fire and opening to
- Conservatory (2.90m x 4.30m)
- with double folding door to rear garden
- with hot press with immersion
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 4.80m)
- with fitted cupboards and wardrobes, window to front and rear and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in shower, wash hand basin, tiled floor and tiled walls
- Family Shower Room (2.50m x 1.80m)
- with wc, wash hand basin and step in shower
- Bedroom 2 (2.50m x 2.70m)
- with window to rear
- Bedroom 3 (4.80m x 3.30m)
- with fitted wardrobe and window to front and rear
To the front there is off street parking for numerous cars. A side access leads through to the extensive private and lawned rear garden bordered by mature shrubbery and planting. SOLICITOR: PCL Halpenny & Son 96 Upper George's Street Dun Laoghaire Co. Dublin Tel: (01) 280 1315
BER No. 105832653
Energy Performance Indicator: 391.87 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.