- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Within a short stroll of the excellent conveniences at Dun Laoghaire Town Centre
- Minutes’ walk from Dun Laoghaire DART Station along with a regular bus service
- Within a short stroll of the seafront, Dun Laoghaire Harbour and piers
- Excellent shopping facilities on the doorstep
- Generously proportioned bright accommodation of approximately 206.6sq.m (2,225sq.ft) (including garage)
- Mature rear garden with a sunny westerly aspect of approximately 17.5m (57ft) in length x 16m (52ft) in width
- Surrounded by excellent primary & secondary schools and a host of recreation & leisure activities
This exceptionally attractive spacious family home is approached by a walled and hedged front garden providing off street parking and access to a double garage. Briefly the accommodation consists of an original porched entrance with chequered tiled floor opens into a very generous reception hall with an original solid timber parquet floor and under stair storage. On the left hand side is a stunning sitting room that runs front to back of the property and enjoys exceptional natural light and a lovely outlook over the sunny west facing rear garden. Across the hall is an excellent dining room and behind the kitchen/breakfast room that opens to the large garage, which would be ideal to extend into. To the rear of the hall there is a guest w.c. with terrazzo floor and a study/shower room with cloak hanging storage.
Upstairs a generous landing opens into five very good sized bedrooms, two of which were divided over time and were originally one large room over the sitting room. A separate w.c. and refitted shower room completes the accommodation at this level. The attic is an excellent size and is accessed by a pull down ladder.
The west facing rear garden of the property is a particular feature of this excellent family home as it measures approximately 17.5m (57ft) in length x 16m (52ft) in width. It is mainly laid out in lawn bordered by mature shrubbery and planting. There is vast potential to extend this already spacious family home (subject to P.P.).
The Dun Laoghaire town centre is only a short stroll away with Dun Laoghaire DART Station and a regular bus service on the doorstep providing ease of access to the city centre. The People’s Park with its Fallon & Byrne restaurant and Sunday Farmer’s Market is a wonderful facility to be enjoyed. Dun Laoghaire Main Street offers a wide range of shopping facilities, churches, pubs, 12 screen cinema, theatre, cafes and some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. There is a host of excellent primary and secondary schools located close by including the Harold Primary School, Rathdown Girl’s School and St. Joseph of Cluny to mention a few. Recreational and leisure facilities are excellent with a selection of tennis, GAA, football and rugby clubs all within close proximity together with a selection of gyms and fitness/leisure centres. The four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the sailing and marine enthusiast.
- November 16th 2019 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Porch
- with chequered tiled floor and frosted glazed door that opens into the
- Reception Hall (2.75m x 7.4m)
- with herringbone parquet solid timber floor, understairs storage, cloak hanging and Phonewatch digital security alarm
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, recessed lighting and natural stone terrazzo floor
- Living Room (4m x 7m)
- with window to front, timber effect floor, television point, raised gas coal effect fire with brass surround and slate hearth and double glazed sliding patio door opening out to the garden
- Dining Room (4.2m x 4.9m)
- with hatch through to the kitchen, open fire with marble surround and chequered tiled marble hearth and television point
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.1m x 3.5m)
- with a white Arco kitchen comprising presses, drawers, matching worktop, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, picture window overlooking the rear, timber panelled ceiling, Neff stainless steel oven with Neff four ring gas hob over, Neff extractor fan, Miele dishwasher, Miele washing machine, Liebherr fridge/freezer, pull out pantry units and broom cupboard and door to the
- Garage (8.6m x 3.8m)
- with high ceiling, automatic roller shutter up and over door, solid concrete floor and door to rear garden
- Study/Shower Room (2.5m x 2.5m)
- with step in Triton T90Z electric shower, window looking over the garden, Dimplex storage heater and sliding door to cloak hanging storage
- Landing (4.6m x 4m)
- with shelved hot press with timer and dual immersion unit
- Bedroom 1 (2.3m x 3.6m)
- with wash hand basin, fitted mirror and window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 2 (4.9m x 4.2m)
- with built in wardrobe with cupboard over and large window looking front
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 2.7m)
- with picture rail, fitted shelving and window looking front
- Bedroom 4 (4m x 4m)
- with large window looking front, an excellent range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over and solid timber floor
- Shared Lobby
- Bedroom 5 (2.9m x 4m)
- with large picture window overlooking the rear, an excellent range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over and corner wash hand basin
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled Triton T90SR electric shower with oversized tray and glazed panel side, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with mirror and light over, heated towel rail, Dimplex fan, wall mounted heater, attractive tiling on the walls, dark emerald green amtico floor with white beading and recessed lighting
- Separate W.C.
- with green amtico floor with white beading
The front of the property is approached by a walled and hedged front garden providing off street parking and access to a garage. The west facing rear garden of the property is a particular feature of this excellent family home as it measures approximately 17.5m (57ft) in length x 16m (52ft) in width. It is mainly laid out in lawn bordered by mature shrubbery and planting. There is vast potential to extend this already spacious family home (Subject to P.P).
BER No. 112701412
Energy Performance Indicator: 278.34 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.