- Large 4 bedroom semi-detached residence
- Less than 5 minute walk to Glencairn Luas station
- Unbeatable residential location within cul-de-sac close to Sandyford Hall Shopping Centre, Leopardstown Valley Shopping Centre, Cornelscourt, Carrickmines Shopping Centre, Stillorgan Shopping Centre, Dundrum Town Centre, Westwood, Leopardstown Race Course, Beacon Shopping Centre, Beacon Hospital, Sandyford Business Park and Central Park.
- Double glazed windows.
- Downstairs W.C.
- Oil Central Heating
- Three reception rooms.
- South west facing rear garden approx. 25m in depth.
- The property measures approx. 120m2 (1290 sqft)
The accommodation consists of: Hall, living room, dining room, guest wc, kitchen/breakfast area, sun room, 4 bedrooms (master ensuite) and main bathroom.
It is to be envied for its proximity to the Luas Green Line with its stop at Glencairn. It is situated between two bus stops on Murphystown Way serviced by No. 47 & the Aircoach is within walking distance from the terminus at the Clayton Hotel. It that’s not enough its closeness to the M50 / N11 cannot be overstated. There is a beautiful green area in Leopardstown Heights which has just opened a new children’s playground. An abundance of schools and colleges are all within easy reach.
- Entrance Hall: (5.41m x 2.12m)
- bright hallway with attractive cornice and coving.
- Guest W.C.: (1.64m x 0.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Living Room: (5.12m x 3.53m)
- with bay window, marble surround fireplace, tv point, cornice and coving. Double doors to
- Dining Room: (3.61m x 2.89m)
- with cornice and coving. Patio door to
- Sun Room: (4.14m x 2.98m)
- with tiled floor and door to rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (5.95m x 2.65m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample storage and tiled floor.
- Landing: (3.32m x 2.88m)
- with access to attic, hotpress and storage.
- Master Bedroom: (4.28m x 3.98m)
- bright double room overlooking Sandyford with sea views and fitted double wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.55m x 1.29m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner shower, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.26m x 2.72m)
- with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3: (2.76m x 2.43m)
- with wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4: (3.14m x 2.18m)
- with fitted wardrobes and wooden floor.
- Bathroom: (2.33m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment and tiled floor.
The garden to the front is paved with off-street car parking for 2 vehicles and side entrance to rear garden. The rear garden enjoys a sunny south westerly aspect and measure approx. 25m in depth and is not overlooked to the rear.
BER No. 112471719
Energy Performance Indicator: 234.34 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.