- Unbeatable residential location within cul-de-sac close to a host of amenities.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fire central heating.
- Downstairs W.C.
- Built-in closet and drawer storage in hall.
- New Phonewatch wireless alarm installed
- Remote control gas coal effect fire.
- The house is wired for Eir Fibre Optic and currently with Virgin Media.
- The attic has a Stira-style ladder and is lit by a fluorescent light.
- Three reception rooms.
- Four bedrooms / fourth bedroom as study.
- Floor Area: Approx. 116 sq m (1248 sq ft)
This wonderful residence has been exceptionally well-maintained by its original occupiers since it was built in 1988. Upon entering the property, the bright entrance hallway leads to the living room overlooking the garden to the front and Dublin Bay. The living room leads to the dining room. There is a modern kitchen to the rear with ample storage. From the kitchen there is access to the large light filled sunroom/family room. Both the kitchen and sunroom have access to the large south west facing rear garden which measures approx. 16 m /52 ft in depth. Upstairs there are four generously proportioned bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom.
It is to be envied for its proximity to the Luas Green Line with its stop at Glencairn. It is situated between two bus stops on Murphystown Way serviced by no. 47 and the Aircoach is within walking distance from the terminus at the Clayton Hotel. Convenience to the M50 / N11 cannot be overstated. There is a beautiful green area in Leopardstown Heights which has just opened a new children’s playground. An abundance of schools and colleges are all within easy reach.
- January 20th 2018 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Hall: (5.20m x 2.07m)
- with laminate floor, understairs storage consisting of closet and drawers. Door to
- Guest Cloakroom: (1.42m x 0.48m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. in vanity unit, tiled floor and walls.
- Living Room: (5.22m x 3.52m)
- with feature marble fireplace, remote controlled gas coal effect fire, bay window with views over Dublin Bay. Arch into
- Dining Room: (3.57m x 2.91m)
- with patio door to
- Sunroom / Family Room: (5.37m x 2.76m)
- with large windows, hang? of the wall fire and French doors out to the large decked back garden with outside tap and side entrance.
- Kitchen: (5.95m x 2.62m)
- modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, drawers, integrated Kenwood dishwasher. One and a half bowl sink with waste disposal unit, built-in gas hob with extractor hood, De-Dietrich double pyro-clean oven, under cupboard lighting, gas boiler. Large upright fridge and matching upright freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, microwave, tiled floors and mostly tiled walls with French doors to back garden. Tv point.
- with access to attic area with florescent light via pull-down stairs.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (6.34m x 4.37m)
- with built-in sliderobe type mirrored wardrobes, fitted shelving, TV point and large window overlooking the front garden with views to Dublin Bay. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.55m x 1.19m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with vanity unit, shower, mirrored wall cabinet with light, tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.23m x 2.77m)
- with built-in wardrobes, fitted shelving, TV point and large window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.30m x 2.13m)
- with built-in wardrobe and large window overlooking the front garden with views to Dublin Bay.
- Bedroom 4 / Study (to rear): (2.70m x 2.66m)
- with free-standing wardrobe and large window overlooking back garden.
- Family Bathroom: (2.30m x 1.66m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with large vanity unit, shower unit, large mirrored wall cabinet with light and anti-fog panel in mirror, tiled walls and floor.
The garden to the front is cobble paved with off-street car parking for up to four vehicles with bordering flower bed and rockery, side entrance to rear garden. The rear garden enjoys a sunny south west aspect and is not overlooked to the rear. It is decked on the four levels with lights inset into steps, garden shed and outside tap. Garden Shed: with electricity, fluorescent light, large chest freezer, spare fridge along with three spare sockets.
BER No. 110364693
Energy Performance Indicator: 220.1 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.