- Fine mid-terrace period home
- Railed garden to front
- Attractive full brick facade with granite lintels
- Large rear garden with pedestrian access
- Gas fired central heating
- Four open fireplaces
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Resident disk parking
- Total floor area approx. 132 sq.m (1,421 sq.ft)
On entering the property on comes into an impressive entrance hallway off which the two main self-contained reception rooms radiate. The ground floor return leads to a spacious kitchen dining room and in turn and kitchenette and bathroom. The rear garden is accessed from the kitchen. The first floor return houses a large single bedroom and the shower room, while at first floor level there are a further three double bedrooms. The stairwell has an impressive amount of natural light via a beautiful, ornate window with stained glass detail. This is a good, honest house on a most well regarded road in Phibsborough. This property is sure to delight potential purchasers with the prospect of acquiring a substantial home that one can put their own stamp on.
The property enjoys an excellent location within 10 minutes’ drive of Dublin’s City Centre. Phibsborough is a vibrant neighbourhood where there are numerous shops, schools, recreational and sporting amenities within close proximity, including the beautiful Phoenix Park and Botanic Gardens. Munster Street has excellent transport links being on the new Luas line and with numerous bus routes serving the area and the M50 and Dublin Airport within easy reach. Viewing is strongly recommended of this most substantial residence situated in a vibrant and highly desired location.
- Entrance Hall (7.65m x 1.45m)
- with decorative coving and stairs to lower ground floor return and first floor return.
- Reception Room One (4.75m x 3.75m)
- bright, spacious reception room with high ceiling, decorative coving, centre rose and original fireplace.
- Reception Room Two (4.60m x 3.65m)
- spacious reception room with high ceiling, open fireplace and window overlooking rear garden.
- Ground Floor Return
- Kitchen Dining Room (3.65m x 3.35m)
- with fitted units and door to rear garden.
- Kitchenette (1.45m x 1.20m)
- with sink and draining board.
- Bathroom (2.25m x 1.45m)
- with wc, whb and sink.
- First Floor Return Landing (2.60m x 1.75m)
- Shower Room (2.00m x 1.45m)
- with wc, whb and shower.
- Bedroom Four (2.20m x 3.40m)
- single bedroom overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom Three (4.50m x 3.75m)
- double bedroom with open fireplace overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom Two (3.10m x 3.05m)
- double bedroom overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom One (4.00m x 3.85m)
- double bedroom with open fireplace overlooking front garden.
BER No. 110874591
Energy Performance Indicator: 386.79 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.