- Bright two bedroom end of terrace property
- Large rear garden with potential for further development subject to FPP
- Gas fired central heating
- Well maintained throughout
- Less than 10 minute walk to Windy Arbour LUAS Station
- Convenient to Dundrum Town Centre and local amenities
- Floor Area approximately 75sq.m (807sq.ft).
The accommodation briefly consists of: living room and kitchen/dining area, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
This property is located within easy access of Dundrum and Milltown Villages. The excellent shopping, dining and leisure facilities of Dundrum Town Centre are only a short drive away. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the vicinity and UCD is within a few minutes’ drive. Also there is Milltown Golf Club and Airfield Estate. There are excellent transport links within walking distance including the Windy Arbour LUAS station, airport bus links and many other Dublin bus routes. The M50 motorway is within a two minute drive allowing ease of access to Dublin Airport, north and south Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hall: (4.41m x 1.89m)
- Solid wooden floor. Understairs storage.
- Living Room: (4.56m x 2.91m)
- Solid wooden floor. Wooden surround fireplace (gas fire). TV point.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: (4.75m x 4.50m)
- Solid wooden floor. Recess lighting. Fitted kitchen. Partly tiled walls.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: (4.12m x 3.40m)
- Double bedroom over looking green. Wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.53 x 2.65m)
- Fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.48m x 2.23m)
- wc, whb. Bath. Shower (Triton T90 shower). Partly tiled walls.
There is a lawn garden to front of the property and there is parking for 3/4 cars. The real feature of the outside is the garden to the rear. It measures approx. 620m2. It has the benefit of having dual east and south aspect. There is a superb option to further extensive development subject to FPP.
BER No. 110777356
Energy Performance Indicator: 60.23 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.