- Ideal location
- Measuring 105sq.m./ 1,130sq.ft
- Attic conversion/ Garden Room
- Recently renovated and extended
- West facing garden with rear access
The accommodation briefly comprises; An entrance hall with beautifully tiled floors and w.c, a formal living room and interconnecting dining room both with high ceilings, a modern kitchen/ breakfast room with double doors to the rear garden. A large double bedroom with high ceilings, a second double bedroom with stairs into the attic which is currently laid out as a bedroom with en-suite and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a good sized west facing garden with rear access, decked area and a beautiful wood clad garden room, perfect for a study, gym or playroom.
This is an ideal location for family living being close to both major shopping centres and an array of boutique and specialist shops, coffee houses, book shops, newsagents and chemists as well as being an easy walk to both Dun Laoghaire DART Station and the seafront. Dun Laoghaire with the Town Hall, the Multiplex Cinema and the new library is within a short stroll. There are also excellent sporting facilities in the area including the marina, yacht clubs, sailing and rowing in the harbour as well as several tennis clubs within walking distance and a choice of golf clubs slightly further afield.
- Entrance Hallway (6.9m x 1.3m)
- with stained glass front door, tiled floor and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with wash hand basin, w.c. and tiled floor
- Living Room (3.5m x 3.7m)
- with wood burning stove with painted stone surround and opens through to the
- Dining Room (3.3m x 3.2m)
- with original open fire with cast iron surround and window to rear garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5m x 2.7m)
- with wall and floor units, tiled splashback, wooden counter top, copper Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, Belling Range cooker, integrated fridge/freezer, extractor fan, recessed lighting, ceiling window and double doors out to the rear garden
- First Floor Return
- Family Bathroom (2.1m x 2.5m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, standalone bath, wash hand basin, w.c., separate shower with waterfall shower head
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom (3.7m x 5m)
- with window to front, walnut flooring, built in wardrobes and open fire with wooden surround
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3.2m)
- with walnut flooring and stairs to the
- En Suite Shower Room
- with part tiled walls, tiled floor, w.c., wash hand basin and Triton power shower
- Attic Room (5m x 3.4m)
- which is currently laid out as a bedroom with eaves storage, two Velux windows with views over Dublin Bay and door to
- Garden Room (3.8m x 3m)
- with sliding doors, laminate wood flooring and electric heating
To the rear is a west facing garden with rear access, decked area and a wood clad garden room
BER No. 106901804
Energy Performance Indicator: 212.6
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.