- Gas fired central heating system
- Westerly facing rear garden of approx. 35ft in length
- Pedestrian access to rear lane
- Excellent location in the heart of Dun Laoghaire Town Centre
- Overall floor area of approximately 67sq.m (721sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and blinds included in the sale
- Regular public transport including bus and DART offering ease of access to the city centre
- Residential disc parking permits
This is an ideal location for easy family living being close to both major shopping centres and an array of boutique and specialist shops, coffee houses, book shops, newsagents and chemists as well as being an easy walk to both Dun Laoghaire DART Station and the seafront.
Dun Laoghaire with the Town Hall, the Multiplex Cinema and the new library is within a short stroll. There are also excellent sporting facilities in the area including the marina, yacht clubs, sailing and rowing in the harbour as well as several tennis clubs within walking distance and a choice of golf clubs slightly further afield.
- Reception Hall (4.87m x 1.2m)
- with timber effect floor, fuse board and hatch to attic with pull down ladder
- Bedroom 1 (3.28m x 3.02m)
- with picture rail, double glazed PVC window and a blocked up fireplace
- Sitting Room (3.5m x 3.65m)
- with PVC double glazed window, painted cast iron fireplace with pattern tiled inset, stone hearth and open fire and picture rail
- Breakfast Room (3.29m x 3.5m)
- with timber effect floor, tiled open fireplace with stone hearth, picture rail, window overlooking the rear, built in shelving and steps up to the
- Kitchen (4.43m x 1.77m)
- with timber effect floor, is fitted with a range of press units, worktops, single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, window overlooking the garden, Gloworm gas fired central heating unit with digital controls under, plumbed for washing machine, further worktop, louvered door hot press with dual immersion unit, space for fridge, standalone cooker and hatch to roof space
- with mini bath with shower over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, mirrored fronted medicine cabinet and part tiled walls
- Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 3.5m)
- with electric panel heater, picture window overlooking the rear, painted cast iron fireplace with open grill and stone hearth and a range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over
The westerly facing rear garden is laid out in patio and lawn measuring approx. 35ft in length with purpose built outhouse and pedestrian gate opening out into the rear lane.
BER No. 110050366
Energy Performance Indicator: 285.31 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.