- Secluded private location with charmingly planted garden
- Deceptively spacious living accommodation extending to approximately 92sq.m (987sq.ft)
- Bespoke kitchen with Bosch appliances (included in the sale)
- New energy efficient Worcester Bosch combi boiler with instant hot water
- Pumped water system enabling simultaneous power showers
- Certified damp proofing by the Damp Store
There are two bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes, a wall bed unit and generous en suite. The spacious main bathroom includes a claw foot bath and large linen cupboard.
Dalkey Village with its enviable selection of excellent restaurants, pubs and shops and a DART station is only a couple of minutes stroll away. The scenic local attractions of Coliemore Harbour, Dalkey Island and Vico Road are also close by.
Mulberry Cottage offers a rare opportunity to acquire a highly desirable property suitable for either the high end rental market or a charming home. Viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall (4.4m x 1m)
- with Velux window and recessed lighting
- Living/Dining (4m x 4.8m)
- with recessed lighting and two Velux windows, enclosed fuse board and alarm panel
- Kitchen (4.1m x 4.6m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, Worcester Bosch boiler, Grundfos water pump, beech worktops, sink unit, integrated five ring Bosch gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated electric Bosch double oven, integrated Smeg dishwasher, integrated Electrolux washing machine, natural stone floor, vaulted ceiling with recessed dimmable lighting and two Velux windows and double doors leading to the rear patio
- Inner Lobby (1.1m x 1.5m)
- leading to the
- Main Bathroom (2.4m x 3.7m)
- with claw footed free standing bath, Victoriana sink unit with storage, step in Grohe power shower with rain shower head, recessed lighting, hatch to attic, linen cupboard, heated towel rail, natural stone tiled floor with underfloor heating and fireplace with cast iron mantle and surround
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 3.8m)
- with Velux window, recessed lighting and sliding sash window with shutters
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.3m)
- with fireplace, built in double wardrobes, pull down wall bed unit, recessed lighting, Velux window, sliding sash window with shutters and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (1.4m x 2.5m)
- with double step in Grohe power shower with rain shower head, wall hung vanity unit, heated towel rail, underfloor heating, large heated fitted mirror, walls and floor fully tiled with Spanish porcelain tiles
Mulberry Cottage is approached to the front along Torca View via a shared pedestrian path from Sorrento Close, which connects Sorrento Road and Ardeevin Road. The property has a delightful south facing garden to the front with low maintenance decking with an adjoining limestone patio. It has a private granite slabbed rear patio area accessed by a small lane leading off a shared driveway that opens onto Sorrento Road where there is ample on street car parking.
BER No. 105565717
Energy Performance Indicator: 164.89 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org