- Exceptionally well-presented family home of approximately 115 sq.m. (1,237 sq.ft.).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Large garden shed.
- Within walking distance of shops and local amenities.
- Alarm fitted.
- Directly overlooking a large green to the front.
Upon entering 22 Muckross Park you are greeted with a spacious and bright reception hall leading into a cosy sitting room which overlooks the open green area. To the rear there is a spacious open-plan kitchen / living / dining room which has been recently refurbished to a high standard with the further benefit of utility and w.c. located off the kitchen. Upstairs there are three bright and spacious bedrooms with the benefit of fitted wardrobes in each and a family bathroom. To the front of the property there is excellent off-street car parking with further on-street parking available, while to the rear there is a private garden with the added benefit of two storage sheds to the rear.
The area is very well serviced by public transport with a number of bus routes servicing the local area and the city centre, including 15A and 150. There is an excellent choice of schools within the general area both primary and secondary to include Presentation Convent, Terenure and Templeogue Colleges and Our Lady’s. Stanaway Park, Lorcan O’Toole Park and Bushy Park are also close by offering delightful amenities with parkland facilities including playing fields, tennis courts, walking areas and children’s playground. Other than local shops access to further shopping facilities are available at the KCR, The Ashleaf shopping centre and Sundrive shopping centre.
- Entrance Hall: (2.14m x 3.71m)
- large bright hall with laminate floor and understairs storage.
- Living Room: (4.14m x 3.63m)
- with picture window overlooking the front, open fireplace with marble surround.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living Area: (6.10m x 6.79m)
- shaker style kitchen with island in the middle and two skylights, open fireplace with gas inset and stunning stone surround, and double doors out to the rear.
- Utility Room
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Master Bedroom (to rear): (3.50m x 4.18m)
- with large built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (3.63m x 4.22m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and room length built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.88m x 2.59m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom (to rear): (2.10m x 1.67m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with handheld shower fitting and Triton T90SR electric shower over, fully tiled floor and walls.
The driveway is mainly laid out in cobble-lock and offers ample off-street parking. To the rear there is a private sunny garden with a partially lawned and paved area, with a lane that runs to the back that provides both pedestrian and vehicular access to the garage. The garage provides ample extra storage and there is also the added benefit of it being plumbed for both washing machine and dryer. There is also the added benefit of an extra storage shed to the rear.
BER No. 106934813
Energy Performance Indicator: 208.45 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.