- Spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 95 sq.m. (1,022 sq.ft.).
- Superbly convenient location within walking of local shops and services with excellent bus routes to Dublin City Centre including 15A and 150 buses.
- Gas Fired Central Heating System.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Large garden to the rear.
- Off-street parking.
- Private cul-de-sac.
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission.
The area is very well serviced by public transport with a number of bus routes servicing the local area and the city centre, including 15A and 150. There is an excellent choice of schools within the general area both primary and secondary to include Presentation Convent, Terenure and Templeogue Colleges and Our Lady’s. Stanaway Park, Lorcan O’Toole Park and Bushy Park are also close by offering delightful amenities with parkland facilities including playing fields, tennis courts, walking areas and children’s playground. Other than local shops access to further shopping facilities are available at the KCR, The Ashleaf shopping centre and Sundrive shopping centre.
- Entrance Porch: (0.6m x 2.0m)
- tiled, single glazed.
- Entrance Hall: (2.1m x 3.2m)
- large hallway with understairs storage.
- Living Room: (4.2m x 3.6m)
- large picture window overlooking the front, gas effect fireplace with marble mantel hearth and surround.
- Dining / Family Room: (3.6m x 3.5m)
- large picture window overlooking the rear garden and gas fireplace with marble hearth, timber mantel and surround.
- Kitchen: (3.5m x 2.7m)
- range of cupboards and units, Beko dishwasher, integrated Baumatic oven and hob with extractor fan over, window overlooking the rear and door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (3.6m x 3.5m)
- large picture window overlooking the front, range of fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes and a built-in dresser table.
- Bedroom 2: (3.5m x 3.9m)
- large window overlooking the rear garden and two built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes
- Bedroom 3: (2.6m x 0.9m)
- to the front, range of built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes with additional shelving.
- Bathroom: (1.7m x 2.1m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath with Triton T90i power shower and wooden effect laminate flooring.
- Attic Room: (5.0m x 3.3m)
- converted, with excellent eave storage on both sides and additional velux window overlooking the front.
The driveway to the font is mainly laid out in lawn but offers ample off-street parking. To the rear there is a private sunny garden with a laneway that runs to the rear providing both pedestrian and vehicular access to the garage. The garage to the rear provides extra storage and there is also an added benefit of a small shed which has been plumbed for water and used as a utility room.
BER No. 111359733
Energy Performance Indicator: 371.18 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.