- Spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 117 sq.m. (1,259 sq.ft.).
- Superbly convenient location within walking of local shops and services with excellent bus routes to Dublin City Centre including 15A and 150 buses.
- Gas Fired Central Heating System.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Garage to rear with vehicular access from lane.
- Fitted carpets and curtains included in the sale.
This most attractive home enjoys an excellent setting on this mature road off Whitehall Road West within walking distance of a number of local neighbourhood shops and within easy commuting distance from the city centre, being approximately 6km (4 miles) away. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room, extended kitchen with access to utility room and guest shower room at ground floor level. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The area is very well serviced by public transport with a number of bus routes servicing the local area and the city centre, including 15A and 150. There is an excellent choice of schools within the general area both primary and secondary to include Presentation Convent, Terenure and Templeogue Colleges and Our Lady’s. Stanaway Park, Lorcan O’Toole Park and Bushy Park are also close by offering delightful amenities with parkland facilities including playing fields, tennis courts, walking areas and children’s playground. Other than local shops access to further shopping facilities are available at the KCR, The Ashleaf shopping centre and Sundrive shopping centre.
- Entrance Porch:
- double glazed sliding door and step up to
- Entrance Hall: (4.10m x 2.10m)
- alarm panel and door to under stairs storage.
- Living Room: (4.40m x 3.65m)
- original tiled fireplace and large picture window overlooking the front.
- Dining Room: (3.90m x 3.50m)
- tiled fireplace window overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen: (4.00m x 2.70m)
- range of floor and eye level units, sink, free standing cooker, box window providing natural light and door out to rear garden. Door into
- Utility Area: (2.60m x 1.00m)
- shelved and plumbed for washing machine. Provides access into
- Shower Room: (2.70m x 1.45m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and pumped shower unit.
- with access to the attic above.
- Bedroom 1: (4.40m x 3.50m)
- floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.60m x 3.50m)
- floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.70m x 2.90m)
- built-in wardrobes.
- Shower Room: (1.80m x 2.10m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., quadrant Triton T90XR shower, tiled floor and walls.
The area to the front provides for a low maintenance tarmacadam and pebbled low driveway with ample room to park several cars. It further benefits from a delightful aspect overlooking a green area to the front. The rear garden measures approx. 26m (87ft) and has both vehicular access to a garage accessed from rear. A particular feature of this very fine house is the rear garden which is lawned with paved area and rear pedestrian access to a lane, storage units to the rear and a garage. Garage: 3.3m x 5.1m (10'10" x 16'9") with garage door out onto the lane at the rear of the property, could be used for parking or storage.
BER No. 109515452
Energy Performance Indicator: 301.41 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.