- Spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 90 sq.m. (969 sq.ft.).
- Superbly convenient location within walking of local shops and services with excellent bus routes to Dublin City Centre including 15A and 150 buses.
- Gas fired central heating system.
- Large garden to the rear with potential to build a four bedroom house subject to planning permission.
- Off-street parking.
- Private cul-de-sac.
area. This home while needing modernisation throughout enjoys an excellent setting on this mature road off Whitehall Road West within walking distance of a number of local neighbourhood shops such as The Ashleaf Shopping Centre and within easy commuting distance from the city centre, being approximately 6km (4 miles) away. The property offers spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 90 sq.m. (969 sq.ft.) and briefly comprises of a large entrance hall, living room, dining room and kitchen at ground floor level. At first floor level there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. One of the outstanding features of this property is its sunny rear garden, offering the discerning purchaser the opportunity to extend into the garden or build a separate house. As planning permission had previously been granted for a detached four-bedroom house with its own private entrance. This planning has since lapsed and will need to be applied for again. 35 Muckross Green offers the discerning buyer a blank canvas to put their own stamp on it and to possibly build another house / mews / granny flat on the large rear garden subject to planning permission.
The area is very well serviced by public transport with a number of bus routes servicing the local area and the city centre, including 15A and 150. There is an excellent choice of schools within the general area both primary and secondary to include Presentation Convent, Terenure and Templeogue Colleges and Our Lady’s. Stanaway Park, Lorcan O’Toole Park and Bushy Park are also close by offering delightful amenities with parkland facilities including playing fields, tennis courts, walking areas and children’s playground. Other than local shops access to further shopping facilities are available at the KCR, The Ashleaf shopping centre and Sundrive shopping centre.
- Entrance Hall: (2.2m x 3.3m)
- with door to understairs storage.
- Sitting Room: (4.2m x 2.8m)
- with large picture window overlooking the front, spacious room with original tiled and painted open fireplace. Door to
- Kitchen: (2.7m x 3.6m)
- with a range of kitchen cupboards and units and sink unit.
- Dining Room: (3.6m x 3.6m)
- with original open fireplace with tiled hearth and surround and large picture window overlooking the rear garden
- with picture window and access to the attic area
- Bedroom 1: (4.2m x 3.5m)
- with built in wardrobes and double glazed window to the rear
- Bedroom 2: (4.2m x 3.7m)
- with double glazed window to the front, a range of built in wardrobes, shelving unit and vanity unit
- Bedroom 3: (2.8m x 2.9m)
- Bathroom: (2.2m x 1.7m)
- with bath, w.c., wash hand basin, shower hose connection and window to the rear
To the front there is a large driveway providing ample off-street parking. There is side access to a large rear garden, which previously had planning permission for a four bedroom house. Also the added benefit of garage to the side ideal for extra storage.
BER No. 111935813
Energy Performance Indicator: 433.43 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.