- Off street parking to the front
- Within walking distance of shops and local amenities.
- Exceptionally well-presented family home of approximately 146 sq.m. (15 sq.ft.).
- Double glazed throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Large gardens to both side and rear
- Directly overlooking a large green to the front.
Upon entering 26 Muckross Avenue you are greeted with a spacious and bright reception hall first leading into a large family room which also could be laid out as a bedroom, living room, drawing room and to the rear there is a kitchen and dining area. Upstairs there are three bright and spacious bedrooms and family bathroom with the added benefit of the attic conversion which is ideal for extra storage. To the front of the property there is excellent off street car parking with further on street parking available and one of the most attractive features of this property is the private garden to the rear and to the side which is ideal for barbeques and al fresco dining. The property also has the added benefit of a block-built storage shed to the rear.
The area is very well serviced by public transport with a number of bus routes servicing the local area and the city centre, including 15A and 150. There is an excellent choice of schools within the general area both primary and secondary to include Presentation Convent, Terenure and Templeogue Colleges and Our Lady’s. Stanaway Park, Lorcan O’Toole Park and Bushy Park are also close by offering delightful amenities with parkland facilities including playing fields, tennis courts, walking areas and children’s playground. Other than local shops access to further shopping facilities are available at the KCR, The Ashleaf shopping centre and Sundrive shopping centre.
- Entrance Hall: (2.26m x 6.38m)
- with laminate flooring and under stairs storage.
- Family/Playroom/Bedroom 4: (2.90m x 5.91m)
- with window to the front and to the side.
- Lounge Room: (3.68m x 4.17m)
- with interconnecting doors between lounge and living room, the lounge room with picture window overlooking the front with tiled surround open fireplace.
- Living Room: (3.66m x 3.53m)
- overlooking the rear with open fireplace and marble and timber surround with gas fire inset.
- Kitchen: (3.05m x 2.54m)
- kitchen has a range of floor to ceiling cupboards and units and gas fire free standing four ring grill and oven and echo washing machine.
- Dining Room: (2.69m x 2.94m)
- with access to the rear garden
- Bedroom 1: (3.65m x 3.57m)
- to the front with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2: (2.37m x 3.42m)
- is overlooking the rear again with a range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.86m x 2.60m)
- to the front and has a range of built in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom: (2.97m x 1.72m)
- walk in shower, WC, WHB, partially tiled throughout and a family bath.
- Attic: (6.25m x 3.18m)
- converted attic and ideal for extra storage
The driveway to the front offers ample off-street parking and one of the main attractions of this property is the large gardens to the side and the rear laid out in lawn and patio making it ideal al fresco dining. The property also benefits from a block built shed to the rear ideal for extra storage.
BER No. 112597356
Energy Performance Indicator: 412.46 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.