- Deceptively spacious & extended accommodation benefitting from a southerly aspect to the rear providing a light-infused home of approximately 124 sq.m. (1,340 sq.ft.).
- Located within a cul-de-sac in a highly desirable location in Rathfarnham.
- Extended open plan kitchen / dining / living room.
- Fitted carpets and curtains included in the sale.
- Ample off-street car parking.
- Converted attic.
This instantly appealing home enjoys bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout. The spacious sitting room features an open fireplace and bay window overlooking the front. The rear of the property benefits from a southerly aspect flooding the open plan area with natural light, consisting of family room with built in storage units, the fully fitted kitchen /
dining area is very well appointed with patio doors that lead out to the south facing rear garden. The addition of a utility and guest w.c. complete the downstairs accommodation. Upstairs originally a four bedroomed house but converted now to a fine spacious three bedroom with family bathroom. A stairs from the landing leads to the attic which has been converted to a home office / study space.The front the house is surrounded by mature hedging providing an extra degree of privacy and offers off street car parking and a side passage leads to the rear garden of approximately 34ft in length, which is mainly laid in lawn with a garden shed for further storage.
Without question the location is highly convenient to Rathfarnham Village with Rathfarnham being located approximately 6km south west of Dublin City Centre. The area is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 15B, 15D, 75, 61 & 17. Access to the M50 is local at the Spawell, ensuring ease of access to the national roads network. This well established and largely residential area is deservedly popular with families and
offers an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools to include St Marys Boys National School, Loreto Primary School, Rathfarnham Educate Together and Rathfarnham Parish National School, whilst choices of secondary schools include Loreto Beaufort, Santa
Maria College, Our Lady’s School, The High School, St Marys College, Terenure College and Templeogue College to mention a few.
For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at The Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the recreational / sporting facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. Gym and pool facilities are available at DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre, local running clubs include Rathfarnham Athletics Club. GAA for all ages is available at Ballinteer St Johns, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club. This superb suburb offers access to several parks
at Rathfarnham Castle Park and Marley Park both of which offer children’s playgrounds and parklands for a run around.
- Reception Hall: (1.7m x 5.6m)
- with wood floor and understairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.6m x 5.7m)
- with wood floor, bay window and open fireplace with marble surround and hearth.
- Family Room/Dining Room/Kitchen (5.5m x 7.2m)
- open-plan, with wood floor, built-in units, downlights and two arches leading from this room through to the dining area and kitchen. The kitchen has tiled floor, excellent range of floor and eye level units, Neff hob, Elica extractor fan, granite worktop and splashback, plumbed for dishwasher and Neff double oven. Door to
- Utility Room: (1.6m x 0.9m)
- with Logic System S181E gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, counter-top, window to side and tiled floor. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (1.6m x 0.9m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., splashback, tiled floor and window to side.
- shelved hotpress unit and access to converted attic.
- Master Bedroom: (5.5m x 3.7m)
- spans the width of the front of the house, with wood floor, floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes and two windows overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.0m x 3.6m)
- with wood floor, floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes, shelving unit and window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 3: (2.6m x 2.6m)
- with wood floor and free-standing wardrobe.
- Bathroom: (3.3m x 1.7m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Monsoon shower head, towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (2.8m x 3.6m)
- currently laid out as an office space with built-in units, with wood floor, velux windows, downlighting, shelving.
To the front a mature hedge provides privacy with ample off-street car parking. The south facing lawned rear garden is laid out with shrubs and has a garden shed for additional storage. A side passage provides access to the rear garden.
BER No. 107969834
Energy Performance Indicator: 268.18 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.