- Period mid terraced family home
- Situated on a street full of charm and character
- Less than a five-minute walk to the Luas
- On street permit parking
- Gas fired central heating
- Many distinct period features
- Across the road from the new St. Jame's Children Hospital Campus
- Floor area of approx. 133 sqm (1,431 sqft)
Upon entry on the ground floor there is a bright living room with feature bay window, with double doors leading to the interconnecting dining room. To the rear of the property there is a kitchen breakfast room with door leading to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms with a feature master bedroom spanning the width of the house and opening into the bay window, as
well as a family bathroom. To the rear there is a garden with outhouses, and to the front there is on street permit parking.
The property is situated in an area of unparalleled convenience, with the Luas at James’s Walk being less than a five-minute walk from the property and the amenities that Rialto village has only a stone’s throw away. The new children’s hospital on the St. James’s Hospital campus is across the road, and this will offer a range of employment opportunities in the area. The city
centre is easily accessible on the Red Line Luas, and Kilmainham, Inchicore and the greater Dublin 8 area have all the services and amenities that one could need.
- Entrance Hall (1.30m x 7.05m)
- with ceiling coving and understairs storage.
- Living Room (3.90m x 4.30m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, marble fireplace with tiled surround and tiled hearth, open fireplace and bay window. Double doors to
- Dining Room (3.40m x 3.70m)
- with a marble fireplace with tiled surround and tiled hearth, gas fire insert and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen (3.00m x 4.90m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards, and overhead units, freestanding gas oven and hob, freestanding fridge freezer and gas fired central heating boiler. Door to rear garden.
- Master Bedroom (5.40m x 3.60m)
- with a painted cast iron open fireplace, bay window and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 3.80m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes, a cast iron and tiled open fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 3.30m)
- with cast iron open fireplace and window overlooking the rear garden.
- With w.c., pedestal w.h.b., bath with electric Mira Elite 2 shower over and hatch to attic.
- Large space to the top front of the property.
To the front of the property there is on-street permit parking. To the rear, a private garden with sheds and an outdoor toilet also has rear access via a laneway to the back of the property.
BER No. 111674545
Energy Performance Indicator: 311.3 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.