- Standing on approximately 1 acre (0.4 hectare).
- Outstanding potential subject to planning permission.
- Detached residence.
- Approx 63m (208ft) road frontage onto Kilgobbin Road.
- Zoned object “A in the Dun Laoghaire / Rathdown Development Plan.
- Convenient location beside Sandyford Village and a host of amenities.
- Close to the M50 interchange at J14, ½ km.
- Within walking distance of Glencairn Luas station, approx.700m.
- Floor Area: 185 sq.m. (1991 sq.ft.)
Mounteagle House is a charming residence offering bright spacious accommodation throughout. The property has been well-maintained over the years, however it would now benefit from refurbishment and modernisation. The accommodation briefly comprises of three reception areas, kitchen / breakfast room, four bedrooms and a number of store rooms.
Grounds are a most important feature of this delightful residence. The gardens are broadly rectangular shaped and are predominantly to the front and the side of the residence. The level grounds are abundantly stocked with numerous shrubs, plants, mature trees and feature pond. There is also ample car parking to the front of the property, external stores and a garage. The grounds extend to just over 1 acre (0.4 hectare) and subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission offers potential for further development. The area is zoned object “A in the Dun Laoghaire / Rathdown Development Plan 2016 / 2022 – to protect and-or improve residential amenity”.
- Porch Entrance
- Hallway: (2.50m x 4.50m)
- with stove and
- Sitting Room: (4.45m x 9.25m)
- Kitchen: (3.85m x 4.30m)
- with fitted kitchen, a range of cupboards and Aga. Door to
- Conservatory: (6.60m x 1.75m)
- with door to entrance porch.
- Rear Hall: (1.55m x 9.60m)
- Hallway 2: (6.25m x 2.80m)
- Room 1: (3.00m x 3.90m)
- Shower Room: (2.90m x 2.00m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, tiled floor and walls.
- Utility Room: (1.75m x 3.60m)
- with sink.
- Pantry: (1.75m x 3.60m)
- Dining Room: (3.60m x 5.60m)
- Landing Area
- Bedroom 1: (2.80m x 4.60m)
- Bedroom 2: (3.25m x 3.55m)
- Bedroom 3: (2.60m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 4: (4.60m x 6.35m)
- with door to
- Office: (2.00m x 3.50m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, tiled floor and walls.
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, heated towel rail and dressing table.
- Workshop / Garage:
Workshop / Garage:
BER No. 109520452
Energy Performance Indicator: 426.31 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.