- Three bedrooms.
- Sunny and private south facing garden to rear. The property benefits from a large side garden which would allow for further development subject to FPP.
- Recently painted.
- Within walking distance of Churchtown; Dundrum and Nutgrove shopping centre.
- Off street parking.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Side entrance.
- Nearby to LUAS, bus routes and M50.
- Floor Area Approx: 73 sq.m (785sq ft.).
The well-proportioned accommodation briefly comprises of hallway, living/dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. This property has the added feature of having been insulated in the attic and to the front and rear walls. Outside to the front there is off street parking. The south facing rear garden is lawned and has a patio area to maximise the sun and also has a high degree of privacy.
Located convenient to the excellent shopping facilities of Dundrum Shopping Centre in Dundrum village and Nutgrove Shopping Centre in Rathfarnham - both only a few minutes’ walk away. There are many bus stops on Barton Road East and Nutgrove Avenue, Dundrum Luas station is a short walk away and it is located within easy access of the M50. There is an excellent choice of schools close by as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; Rathfarnham Castle and Airfield; just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hallway: (3.75m x 1.62m)
- Solid wooden floor, understairs storage. Gas boiler and storage.
- Living/dining Room: (4.44m x 3.62m)
- Solid wooden floor. Gas fire. Tv point. Double doors to patio area and sunny rear garden.
- Kitchen/breakfast area: (6.17m x 1.97m)
- with tiled floor, stainless steel sink unit, range of kitchen units, cupboards and presses. Partly tiled walls.
- access to attic.
- Bedroom 1: to the back (3.46m x 2.83m)
- Fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: to the front (2.73m x 2.57m)
- Fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: to the front (2.74m x 2.16m)
- Hotpress and storage.
- Bathroom: (2.40m x 2.18m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment. Corner shower - Mira shower. Fully tiled walls.
To the front of the property is off street parking. The south facing rear garden measures approx. 6m in depth x 14m in width. As an end of terrace property, there is a large lawn side garden which measures approx. 9.8m x 9.6m. This would allow further development to the house subject to FPP making it into a substantial residence in the future.
BER No. 110186467
Energy Performance Indicator: 216.72 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.