- Three bedrooms.
- Sunny and private mature south facing garden to rear which measures approx. 16 m. (52 ft.) in depth
- Insulated attic, front and rear walls in 2011
- Re-wired in 2011
- Within walking distance of Churchtown; Dundrum; Nutgrove shopping centre.
- Off street parking.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Side entrance.
- Nearby to LUAS, bus routes and M50.
- Floor Area Approx.: 72 sq.m (775sq ft.).
The well-proportioned accommodation briefly comprises of hallway, living room, fitted kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms upstairs. This property has the added feature of having been insulated in the attic and to the front and rear walls. Outside to the front there is off street parking. The south facing rear garden is lawned and has a patio area to maximise the sun and also has a high degree of privacy.
Located convenient to the excellent shopping facilities of Dundrum Shopping Centre in Dundrum village and Nutgrove Shopping Centre in Rathfarnham - both only a few minutes walk away. There are many bus stops on Barton Road East and Nutgrove Avenue, Dundrum Luas station is a short walk away and it is located within easy access of the M50. There is an excellent choice of schools close by as well as a wide choice of recreational amenities including Meadowbrook Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; Rathfarnham Castle and Airfield; just a short drive away.
- Entrance Hallway: (2.73m x 1.61m)
- Solid wooden floor, understairs storage.
- Living Room: (4.65m x 3.74m)
- with marble and timber surround fireplace with solid fuel inset. Tv point. Double doors to patio area and sunny rear garden.
- Bathroom: (2.12m x 1.62m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, partly tiled walls and tiled floor and heated towel rail.
- Kitchen/breakfast area: (4.52m x 1.97m)
- with solid wood floor, stainless steel sink unit, range of kitchen unit cupboards and presses, glass splashback. Door to rear garden
- Landing: (1.95m x 1.00m)
- access to attic.
- Bedroom 1: to the front. (4.17m x 2.72m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes, dresser. Single wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: to the back. (3.94m x 3.49m)
- double room with fitted wardrobe. Hotpress and storage.
- Bedroom 3: (2.68m x 2.56m)
- overlooking rear garden.
To the front of the property is off street parking. The south facing rear garden measures approx. 16m (52sq.ft.) and is lawned and is afforded a high degree of privacy. There is side access for this property.
BER No. 103915203
Energy Performance Indicator: 319.35 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.