- Overall floor area of approximately 86 sqm (926 sqft)
- Superb residential location close to all local amenities
- Gas fired central heating with new installed radiators, boiler and water cylinder
- Solid fuel stove
- Off-street parking to front
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Double glazed windows
- Potential to extend subject to planning
- Situated away from traffic flow on a quiet cul de sac
The floor area of approximately, 86 sq.m. (926 sq.ft.) is laid out over two floors and briefly comprises of an entrance hall with understairs storage cupboard, a living room, which leads on to the office/ play room overlooking the front of the property and the kitchen which provides access to the rear garden. Completing the ground floor is the guest bathroom. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
This deservedly popular area beside Terenure Village enjoys a wealth of local amenities including many excellent boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. There are extensive shopping facilities nearby at Rathmines, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. The M50 is a short drive providing links to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few. There is also an excellent range of sport and leisure facilities in the locality including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Terenure, Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park.
- Entrance Hall (1.76m x 2.74m)
- with understairs storage.
- Living Room (3.37m x 4.79m)
- with solid fuel stove and paved hearth. Double doors leading through to the
- Play Room / Office (3.04m x 2.73m)
- with bay window overlooking the front. Double doors leading through to the
- Kitchen (2.75m x 5.08m)
- with a range of cupboards and units, window overlooking the rear, Canon free-standing oven and grill, Indesit washer and dryer, and Finlux dishwasher.
- Downstairs Shower Room (1.99m x 2.63m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., walk-in Mira 723 thermostatic shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1 (3.94m x 3.35m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (2.82m x 3.14m)
- with window overlooking the rear and free-standing wardrobe.
- Bathroom (1.48m x 1.89m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., walk-in shower with Triton T90SI electric shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
The house is approached by a gated off-street cobble-locked driveway and is bordered by seasonal shrubs. A particular feature of this home is the delightful rear garden which extends to approximately 8.5m (28ft). This is laid out mainly in patio with seasonal shrubs and benefits from a southerly orientation and a barna shed.
BER No. 106203912
Energy Performance Indicator: 178.74kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.