- Beautiful Georgian home in the heart of Dublin
- Meticulously maintained and modernised
- Secure off street parking behind electronic gates
- Character and original features in abundance
- Separate self-contained living quarters in the basement measuring 94 sq.m. (1,011 sq.ft.)
- Feature height ceilings with original sash windows bringing in ample light
- Comfortable accommodation for modern day living
- Views over the iconic pepper canister church
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of main house approx. 285 sq.m. (3,067 sq.ft.)
- Secure off street parking behind electronic gates
- Short walk to Merrion Square and St Stephens Green
Upon entering the property, an elegant reception hall leads through to a family room with archway through to the kitchen/breakfast room. A back door off the rear return opens to the back garden, while a utility and W.C are also located in the return. Upstairs, a spectacular drawing room has two large sash windows to the front with double doors leading through to a formal dining room. A family bathroom is also at this floor. On the second floor, the master bedroom suite enjoys an en-suite and large wardrobe space, while the second bedroom also benefits from an en-suite. The top floor houses two further bedrooms with a jack-and-jill en-suite bathroom. The basement level comprises a self-contained apartment with a living/dining room, high quality kitchen, two bedrooms (one en-suite), shower room and door to the back garden.
There are few residential properties located in such a prime location, so close to Dublin city centre with all of its services and amenities. At the end of Mount Street Upper is Merrion Square, one of Dublin’s finest Georgian squares, and home to the National Museum of Ireland and Leinster House. At the other end of the road is the Grand Canal, a tranquil area in the heart of the city with walking and cycling trails and a host of restaurants and cafes nearby. Baggot Street and Haddington Road are both home to some of Dublin’s finest dining options, with shops, bars and cafes all in abundance here. Grand Canal Dock is also in close proximity, as is the Aviva Stadium and the iconic streets of Grafton Street and Dawson Street.
- MAIN HOUSE
- With attractive granite steps leading to the hall door.
- HALL LEVEL
- Reception Hall (2m x 10.3m)
- with tiled floor, magnificent fan light, intricate period detail including large centre rose, ceiling cornice work and door to
- Living Room (5m x 4.4m)
- with attractive gas fireplace, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, built in shelving, tiled floor, magnificent sliding sash picture window overlooking front and open arch leading to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.7m x 5m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press & drawer units, Neff professional stainless steel oven with six ring gas hob, Neff integrated dishwasher, Neff integrated microwave, Neff integrated fridge, separate integrated freezer, bowl and a half undercounter stainless steel sink units, tiled floor, ceiling cornice work, centre rose and sliding sash picture window overlooking rear
- HALL LEVEL RETURN
- Inner Hall
- with understairs storage and door leading to rear garden.
- Utility Room (2.5m x 2.9m)
- plumbed for washing machine & dryer, stainless steel sink unit, built in storage presses, window to side and door to
- Plant Room
- housing gas fired boiler, hot & cold water tanks
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- Comprising cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., roll top bath, separate shower, part tiled part timber panelled walls, tiled floor, window to side and magnificent cast iron fireplace, open fire with tiled inset.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Drawing Room (4.4m x 7.2m)
- intricate ceiling cornice, large centre rose, wide plank original timber flooring, marble fireplace with cast iron inset, gas fire, slate hearth and open arch to
- Dining Room (5m x 5.6m)
- very fine period detail including ceiling cornice, centre rose, wide plank original timber flooring, magnificent marble fireplace, cast iron inset, gas coal effect fire, slate hearth and large picture window overlooking rear.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (4.45m x 7.2m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes, two picture windows overlooking front, attractive fireplace, open fire and door leading to
- comprises cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., double shower, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (4.14m x 4.6m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes, vanity desk, window overlooking rear and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Comprises cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., shower unit, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- THIRD FLOOR
- Bedroom 3 (4.2m x 3.9m)
- built in wardrobe, cast iron fireplace and window overlooking rear.
- Jack & Jill style ensuite with wash hand basin, w.c., part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 (2.14m x 5.7m)
- dual aspect windows overlooking front & rear and built in fitted wardrobe.
- BASEMENT APARTMENT
- Entrance Porch (2.1m x 1.6m)
- with tiled floor and door to storage under granite steps that houses the gas fired boiler.
- Living Room/ Dining Room (4m x 6.6m)
- with attractive exposed granite feature wall, sliding sash picture windows overlooking front, fireplace with slate hearth, gas coal effect fire, recessed lighting and open arch to
- Kitchen (2.1m x 3m)
- fitted with a range of press & drawer units, integrated Neff dishwasher, stainless steel oven with four ring ceramic hob & extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, bowl and half undercounter stainless steel sink unit, attractive granite worktop and tiled floor.
- Inner Hall (7.6m x 1m)
- with tiled floor, airing cupboard and door to rear.
- Shower Room
- with wash hand basin, w.c., step in shower, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Utility Area
- plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 (4.4m x 3.2m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes and sliding sash picture window overlooking rear.
- With cabinet wash hand basin, bath with shower over, w.c., tiled floor and tiled walls
- Bedroom 2 (4.57m x 2.65m)
- with window overlooking rear and door to walk in wardrobe.
- To the front of the property there is an attractive landscaped garden with granite steps leading to the hall door and basement. To the rear of the property there is a fully walled patio garden with pedestrian access together with electric folding gates providing off street parking.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.