- Off Street Parking
- Cobble lock Driveway
- Garage to rear.
- Large secluded rear garden with rear access.
- Mature residential setting
- Total floor area approx. 106 sq.m (1,140sqft)
This prime residential location offers easy access to all the amenities that Clontarf has to offer including a superb selection of cafes, restaurants, convenience stores and boutiques. It is within walking distance of the Sea front and St Anne’s Park. Some of the best junior and secondary schools are located nearby and there are a host of sporting clubs in the immediate locality, including golf, sailing, rugby, GAA, hockey and tennis to mention but a few, catering for every ability and age. Bus stops within walking distance of the development ensure easy access to all parts of the capital and beyond.
- Entrance Porch (0.90m x 2.13m)
- The entrance porch leads to the hallway. Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall (2.13m x 4.20m)
- The spacious hallway has high ceilings and is flooded with natural light, with the aid of a glazed hall door, side panels and fan light. There is access to handy under stairs storage press and pull out sliding press. Alarm.
- Living Room (3.86m x 4.07m)
- The living room has high ceilings, and feature bay window. The fire place creates a real focal point.
- Dining Room (3.36m x 4.21m)
- The dining room overlooks the rear garden. There is a feature fireplace with gas inset fire.
- Kitchen (2.34m x 3.03m)
- The kitchen is fitted with a range of high gloss wall and floor units and is complete with an integrated dishwasher. There is a breakfast bar and access to the sun room.
- Sun Room (2.52m x 5.02m)
- The sun room is a great addition, and provides an ideal space to relax, sliding double doors lead to the rear garden. There is access to a guest WC.
- Bedroom One (3.48m x 3.80m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom located to the rear with built in wardrobes and feature fireplace.
- Bedroom Two (3.48m x 4.68m)
- Spacious double bedroom with feature bay window, fireplace and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three (2.34m x 2.50m)
- Light filled single bedroom located to the front.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.50m)
- The bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and walk in shower with tiled surround and flooring.
- Attic Room (3.64m x 6.00m)
- The large attic room is flooded with natural light and could be used for a variety of uses such as home office, study or additional living room.
BER No. 112642590
Energy Performance Indicator: 390.1 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.