- Impressive interconnecting receptions rooms with feature ceiling height
- Gas fired central heating
- South facing rear garden measuring approximately 25 m (81 ft)
- Views overlooking the Mount Pleasant L.T.C.
- Walking distance of both Ranelagh Village and the city centre
- Ranelagh Luas stop close by
- Floor area approximately 222 sq.m (2,390 sq.ft)
The front door is approached by granite steps and lead the generous accommodation extending to approximately 222 sq.m (2,390 sq.ft) comprising on the hall level attractive interconnecting reception rooms with hardwood folding doors, study and a bright kitchen/breakfast room extension. Downstairs there is an under steps store, wet room, family room, utility room and bedroom. The first-floor return hosts a spacious family bathroom while the first floor consists of three bedrooms. To the front of the property there is on street residential permit parking while to the rear of the property there are double doors leading onto a Liscannor patio with steps leading to a lawned garden measuring approximately 25 m (81 ft) and facing due south, to include a series of raised flowerbeds and garden store.
Mount Pleasant Square is a highly sought after and tranquil location at the city end of Dublin 6 within walking distance of both Ranelagh Village and the city centre with the added convenience of a three-minute walk to the Luas. Ranelagh Village enjoys a host of renowned amenities including restaurants and specialist shops, as well as a selection of top schools such as Muckross Park, Gonzaga College, Ranelagh Multi Denominational School, and Scoil Bhride to name but a few. The square itself contains the tree lined Mount Pleasant Lawn Tennis Club.
- Hallway (7.5m x 1.5m)
- Oak floor, fan light over hall door
- Drawing Room (4.35m x 5.6m)
- Ceiling coving, fireplace with cast iron fireplace, slate hearth, hardwood folding doors leading to
- Rear Reception Room (4.4m x 4.2m)
- Cast iron fireplace, slate hearth, picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Study (2.15m x 2.75m)
- built in Oakline desk, cupboards.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (8.15m x 3m)
- range of wall and floor presses, one and a half bowl sink unit, freestanding Creda double oven and hob, free standing cooker, extractor fan, built in fridge and freezer, windows overlooking garden, double doors opening to south facing patio.
- Understeps store
- gas fired central heating boiler.
- Hallway (7m x 1.2m)
- Family Room (4m x 3m)
- cast iron fire place
- Utility Room (4.55m x 1.85m)
- Cloak/Bedroom (4.3m x 4.15m)
- fireplace, sliding door to rear
- Wet Room
- w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower, tiled floor, tiled walls, underfloor heating
- First Floor Return
- bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls
- First floor
- Decorative arch
- Bedroom 4 (4.35 x5.65m)
- cast iron fireplace, window overlooking Mount Pleasant Square.
- Bedroom 3 (2m x 4.2m)
- Bedroom 2 (4.5m x 4.15m)
- marble chimney piece with cast iron surround, built in wardrobes, window overlooking rear
To the rear of the property there is a Liscannor patio with steps leading to a lawned garden measuring approximately 25 m (81 ft) to include a series of raised flowerbeds and garden store. The garden benefits from a sunny southerly aspect. To the front of the property there is on street residential disc parking.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.