- Attractive double fronted two storey over garden level Georgian residence
- Ideally positioned with an attractive vista overlooking a classic leafy Georgian Square
- Highly convenient location a short walk to Ranelagh Village, the Luas and St Stephen’s Green
- Presently laid out in five residential units with huge potential to reconvert to a family home
- Garden level with separate access
- Rear garden approx. 11m x 9m (36ft x 29ft)
- Floor area approx. 217 sq.m (2,335 sq.ft)
No. 5 is presently laid in five residential units and enjoys huge scope and potential to reconvert to a most impressive family home.
The accommodation which extends to approx. 217 sq.m. (2,335 sq.ft.) is spread over three floors and presently comprises a two bedroom flat with separate access at garden level, two one bedroom flats at hall level and two flats on the first floor (one bed x1 and two bed x1) with bathrooms and a utility on the return.
Mount Pleasant Square is a highly sought after and tranquil location at the city end of Dublin 6 within walking distance of both Ranelagh Village and the city centre with the added convenience of a three minute walk to the Luas. Ranelagh Village enjoys a host of renowned amenities including restaurants and specialist shops, as well as a selection of top schools such as Muckross Park, Gonzaga College, Ranelagh Multi Denominational School, and Scoil Bhride to name but a few. The square itself contains the tree lined Mount Pleasant Lawn Tennis Club.
- Reception Hall (1.75m x 5.60m)
- Apt. 1 (4.20m x 4.15m)
- comprising living room / kitchenette with raised granite hearth & electric coal effect fire, panel heater. Kitchenette comprising presses, cupboards, drawers, one bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for free standing electric double oven, hob and extractor hood over. Door to
- Bedroom (4.30m x 2.25m)
- with whb, window overlooking rear garden, door to en-suite comprising bath with telephone shower attachment and w.c.
- Apt. 3 (3.85m x 4.10m)
- comprising living / kitchenette. Kitchenette comprises presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for electric double oven with four ring hob, extractor hood over. Door to
- Bedroom (3.90m x 2.35m)
- with door to en-suite.
- Lower Rear Hall
- with under stairs storage. Lobby area with steps to the rear garden and doors to
- Utility Room (1.45m x 2.10m)
- with worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, presses underneath, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splashback, plumbed for dishwasher.
- comprising wc, partly tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- with two bathrooms both comprising bath with telephone shower attachment, w.c., & vanity w.h.b.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Apt. 6 (3.85m x 3.90m)
- comprises living / dining room with raised granite heart for coal effect electric fire.
- Kitchenette (1.25m x 2.00m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktops, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for electric double oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over. Door to
- Bedroom (2.90m x 2.55m)
- Apt. 4 (3.80m x 3.85m)
- comprising living room
- Kitchenette (1.85m x 2.60m)
- with presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for freestanding electric double oven with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over.
- Bedroom 1 (1.90m x 2.60m)
- including built in press.
- Bedroom 2 (1.90m x 2.70m)
- including a built in press.
- GARDEN LEVEL
- Separate access from front garden to tiled lobby, step to reception hall with doors to
- Living Room (4.20m x 3.95m)
- door to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (4.25m x 2.15m)
- comprises built in presses, cupboards, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for free standing electric double oven with electric hob and extractor hood over, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor and door to rear garden.
- comprising bath with shower over, w.h.b., and under stair storage.
- comprising w.c. with tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 (2.30m x 3.80m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 2.20m)
The rear garden is walled, laid out in lawn and measures 11m x 9m (36ft x 29ft).
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.