- Well-proportioned end of terrace Georgian property.
- Substantial rear garden offering huge potential.
- Gated off street parking.
- Highly convenient location a short walk to Ranelagh and Rathmines villages and Luas station.
- Huge scope and potential to update and modernise.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Spacious attic suitable for storage.
- Floor area approximately 140sq.m/1,507sq.ft.
The property comprises spacious well laid out accommodation extending to approximately 140sq.m/1,507sq.ft to include a kitchen/breakfast room and a drawing/dining room to the front and a sitting room overlooking the rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the master en-suite, with a large family bathroom on the return. The property is further enhanced by an extensive rear garden which is quite a surprise as it wraps around the side of the house offering huge potential to dramatically extend the existing residence.
Upper Mount Pleasant Avenue is a deservedly popular and much sought after residential location within a short walk of Rathmines and Ranelagh villages with its wide selection of specialist shops, restaurants and pubs. It is within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green and the city centre and the Ranelagh Luas stop close by provides ease of access to the city centre, Dundrum Town Centre and surrounding areas. Recreational amenities are well catered for being close to Belgrave Square, Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club, Mount Pleasant Lawn Tennis Club and Palmerstown Park. Some of Dublin’s finest schools are within easy access to include Mucross Park, Gonzaga College, Ranelagh Multidenominational School, Sandford Park and Scoil Bhríde to name but a few.
- Reception Hall (1.66m x 6.1m)
- with attrative tiled floor, feature fan light over the hall door, central ceiling rose, understairs storage, period banisters and handrail, door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.7m x 5.8m)
- with tiled floor, range of fitted press units, stainless steel sink unit, provision for free standing cooker, shuttered picture window to front, window overlooking rear garden, space for fridge freezer, door to rear garden, feature hand carved mantel piece, gas fire inset with gas fire central heating boiler behind.
- Sitting Room (4.9m x 3.9m)
- with large picture window overlooking rear garden, feature fireplace with solid fuel fire inset.
- Drawing/Dining Room (5.8m x 3.5m)
- with shuttered picture window to front and rear, magnificent marble fireplace.
- First Floor Return
- Bathroom (4m x 3.6m)
- (maximum measurement)with bath, w.h.b., w.c., suspended polished timber flooring, large picture window to rear and small window to side.
- First Floor Proper
- with picture window to front and hatch to attic
- Bedroom 1 (2.53m x 3.5m)
- with picture window to rear, cast iron fireplace and solid fuel inset
- Bedroom 2 (3m x 3.6m)
- with picture window to front
- Master Bedroom (3.8m x 5.7m)
- with picture window to front and rear, cast iron fireplace and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with shower, w.c., and w.h.b., velux sky light.
To the front of the property there is gated off street car parking. To the rear there is a deceptively large garden measuring 18m in length and 19m wide with lawned area, tiled yard with water well feature, concrete patio, greenhouse, garden shed, mature fruit and other trees and pedestrian access to the side.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.