- Impressive Edwardian period home with rear vehicular access.
- Convenient near city location and within only a short walk to Rathmines and Rathgar Villages.
- Surrounded by excellent schools and leisure amenities.
- Superb selection of transport facilities within close proximity.
- Gas fired central heating system.
- Many attractive period features of the era intact.
- Low maintenance south facing rear garden of approximately 11m (36 ft).
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Floor Area of approximately 187 sqm (2,013 sq ft)
An inviting bright entrance hall leads to two generously proportioned light filled interconnecting reception rooms (the drawing room and dining room), an inner hall with downstairs wc connecting through to the family room currently laid out as a second dining room which in turn opens into to the kitchen area at the rear. At the first floor level are four good sized bedrooms together with a family bathroom completing the living space. One of the many attractive features of this superb property is the low maintenance south facing rear garden of approximately 11m (36 ft), accessed from the kitchen, laid in patio slabs and gravel with mature shrubbery and flowers, further benefiting from rear vehicular access onto a private lane approached from Harold’s Cross Road.
This is a prime location being just 2 km from the city centre with an array of shops, restaurants, cafes and gourmet food stores in Rathmines and Rathgar Villages just only a short walk away. The recently opened Stella cinema is a wonderful attraction not to mention Elephant and Castle, Fallon and Byrne both located in the refurbished Swan Centre with the Omniplex cinema. Furthermore, No. 5 is equipped with superb public transport to include numerous prime bus routes namely the 16, 16c, 16d and 49, moreover a range of outstanding schools are within the area including Alexandra College, St. Mary's College Rathmines, The High School, Kildare Place, Scoil Bhríde, Scoil Mologa, and Stratford College.
Within close proximity are a host of excellent recreational and leisure facilities to include Stratford Tennis Club, Kenilworth Bowling Club, Leinster Cricket Club, Milltown Golf Club and a selection of Fitness and leisure clubs.
- Entrance Porch:
- with original tiled floor
- Entrance Hall: (3.50m x 1.60m)
- with ornate cornice work and polished timber floor
- Inner Hall: (5.62m x 1.84m)
- with phonewatch alarm panel, partially tiled floor, partially polished timber floor, ceiling coving and understairs storage cupboard
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., wash hand basin and tiled ceramic floor.
- Utility Room:
- plumbed for a shower, washing machine and dryer.
- Drawing Room: (5.00m x 4.40m)
- with ornate cornice work, centre rose, polished timber floor, open fireplace with white marble mantel and surround, cast iron horseshoe inset and tiled hearth, double doors open through to the
- Dining Room: (4.18m x 4.77m)
- with polished timber floor, ornate cornice work, an open fireplace with matching white marble mantel and surround, cast iron horseshoe inset and tiled hearth.
- Family Room: (4.97m x 4.00m)
- currently laid out as a dining room, with a solid fuel burning stove with a cast iron mantel and surround with tiled inset and polished marble hearth, cupboard with the gas boiler, tiled floor and an arch through to the
- Kitchen: (3.47m x 3.99m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, integrated electric oven, integrated Beko four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, sink unit, integrated Beko dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, work surfaces and double patio doors to the rear garden.
- HALL RETURN:
- Bedroom 4: (3.60m x 4.25m)
- with ceiling coving, polished timber floor, a cast iron open fireplace and with an
- Ensuite Shower Room: (2.12m x 1.34m)
- with step-in electric Triton T90 XR shower, w.c, whb, ceiling coving, partially tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
- Bathroom: (2.24m x 2.33m)
- with bath with shower over, WC, WHB, tiled ceramic floor and recessed lighting.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL:
- Bedroom 1: (4.38m x 4.77m)
- with open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround, ceiling coving, polished timber floor and a range of fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (4.37m x 3.76m)
- with ceiling coving, polished timber floor, open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround.
- Bedroom 3: (3.09m x 2.80m)
- with ceiling coving and polished timber floor.
A pedestrian path with manicured lawned garden to the front leads to this charming home further enhanced with a south facing low maintenance rear garden of approximately 11m (36 ft) in length, abundant with mature shrubbery and flowers further benefiting from vehicular rear access on to a private lane.
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.