- Large rear garden approx. 33 m /108 ft in depth.
- Potential to extend to the rear of the property for another residence subject to FPP.
- 5 minute walk to the Glencairn Luas stop.
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room.
- Three bedrooms/ one ensuite.
- Gas central heating.
- Wired for a burglar alarm.
- Double glazed windows.
- Floor Area: Approx. 88 sq m (947 sq ft)
Upon entering the property the entrance hallway leads to the living room overlooking the garden to the front. There is a kitchen / dining area to the rear with sliding doors opening out to a large rear garden which measures approx. 33 m /108 ft in depth. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom. Outside the garden to the front provides off-street car parking and pedestrian access to the rear garden.
The property enjoys a wonderful location situated between Stepaside and Sandyford villages and less than 10 minutes’ walk from Glencairn LUAS station. Dundrum Town Centre is within a 10 minute drive and Sandyford Business District is within a 5 minute drive from the property. The property also benefits from easy access to the M50 motorway. Sandyford Hall is also convenient to a large number of primary and secondary schools. There are a host of local amenities including numerous golf clubs, Leopardstown race course, Leopardstown medical centre and Cabinteely retail park are all within easy reach.
- Entrance Hall: (1.73m x 4.69m)
- with tiled floors with understairs storage.
- Living Room: (3.49m x 5.18m)
- carpeted with open solid fuel fireplace with marble surround.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.37m x 3.15m)
- with range of kitchen units and cupboards, sliding door out to rear garden.
- Landing: (2.29m x 1.53m)
- with hotpress and access to attic.
- Master Bedroom (to rear): (3.83m x 3.34m)
- double room, carpeted with built-in wardrobes and
- Ensuite: (1.96m x 1.49m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., power shower.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (2.97m x 3.28m)
- double room, carpeted with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.36m x 2.32m)
- single room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.66m x .94m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with electric Mira Elite 2 shower and part tiled mosic walls.
The garden to the front is lawned with off-street car parking for 1/2 vehicles. To the side of the property there is a pedestrian access leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is a notable feature, measuring 33 m /108 ft in depth, with patio area, large lawned area with mature shrubbery either side offering a high degree of privacy .There is the possibility of extending this property with an extension at the rear.
BER No. 103476032
Energy Performance Indicator: 257.33 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.