- Bright and spacious accommodation of approximately 95 sq.m. (1,022 sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Off-street car parking to the front.
- Private rear garden which is paved and perfect for al fresco dining.
- Located less than 2.5km from St. Stephen’s Green and less than 1km from Rathmines.
Harold’s Cross is a deservedly popular, mainly residential, area which is well serviced by an excellent public transport network of Dublin Bus (namely routes 9, 16, 49 & 54a), the Luas at Charlemont (just 1.5km away) and also Dublin Bikes (1km away), while the M50 is only a short drive providing a link to the arterial road network and also Dublin Airport. The area is served by a selection of premier schools including Harold’s Cross National School, St. Catherine’s Primary School, St. Clare’s Convent National School and Griffith Barracks Educate Together for Primary education. For the senior cycle, Harold’s Cross is within close proximity of both St. Mary’s College and St. Louis High School.
Harold’s Cross benefits from a number of popular restaurants such as Craft, HX46 and The Joshua Garden along with well-known bars like Peggy Kelly’s and McGowan’s. The stunning Stella theatre in Rathmines and the many fine restaurants, bars and boutique shops in Ranelagh, are all within walking distance. There is an abundance of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Stratford Lawn Tennis Club, Portobello GAA Club, Kenilworth Bowling Club and also Terenure Sports Club. Local parks nearby include Harold’s Cross Park, Kenilworth Square and Eamonn Ceannt Park providing excellent options for walks or running.
- Entrance Hall: (1.55m x 2.06m)
- with gas boiler and alarm panel.
- Living Room: (3.33m x 4.79m)
- with cast iron open fireplace, bay window overlooking the front and understairs storage.
- Kitchen: (4.28m x 4.71m)
- with range of cupboards and units, integrated appliances, Neff four ring electric hob, oven and grill, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Whirlpool microwave, integrated Electrolux dishwaher, integrated Zanussi washing machine and tiled splashbacks.
- Shower Room: (1.22m x 2.07m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., walk-in shower with AquaStream shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 4: (2.26m x 3.17m)
- overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (4.22m x 2.85m)
- with a range of built-in wardrobes and window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.12m x 2.63m)
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (1.94m x 3.43m)
- Bathroom: (1.32m x 2.60m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Triton T90SR electric shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
The property is approached by off-street car parking to the front with an excellent rear garden mainly laid out in patio perfect for al fresco dining and the added benefit of a storage shed.
BER No. 106590649
Energy Performance Indicator: 175.51 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.