- Delightful rear garden of approximately 11.5m (38ft).
- Electric storage heating.
- Highly convenient location being just 2.5km from the city centre.
- Excellent bus service including 9, 16 & 54a routes.
- Overall floor area of approximately 57 sq.m. (614 sq.ft.).
- Wide selection of excellent primary and secondary schools close by.
The approximate floor area of 57 sq.m. (614 sq.ft.) is laid out over two floors and briefly comprises of an entrance porch leading to the living / dining room with understairs storage cupboard, a kitchen which opens through to a lobby, guest w.c. and out into the rear garden with the two bedrooms and bathroom at the first floor level. A pedestrian path with delightful garden leads to the front of the property which is further enhanced with a magnificent large rear garden of 11.5m (38ft).
This is deservedly a most popular residential location close to a wealth of amenities. Being just 2.5km from St. Stephen’s Green, there are a wide selection of excellent schools within walking distance to include St. Clare’s Primary School, St. Catherine’s Primary School, Griffith Barracks Educate Together, St. Louis High School and St. Maria’s College, to mention a few. Also in Harold’s Cross is the Gael Scoil Mológa. There are numerous popular restaurants and bars to choose from within a ten minute walk. The area is well serviced by an excellent public transport network of Dublin Bus (Routes 9, 16 & 54a), Dublin Bikes (1km) and Luas (1.5km) while the M50 is a short drive providing links to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall: (1.1m x 1.2m)
- with Phonewatch alarm panel, parquet flooring and fuse board.
- Living / Dining Room: (4.6m x 3.4m)
- with coal effect gas fireplace with marble inset, timber mantle and surround, parquet flooring and a
- Storage Cupboard (1.7m x 0.9m)
- Kitchen: (1.9m x 1.9m)
- with fitted cupboards, work surfaces, sink unit, tiled splashbacks, plumbed for washing machine, provision for electric cooker and door to
- Inner Lobby: (0.8m x 0.9m)
- with door to the rear garden and door to
- Downstairs W.C. (1.3m x 0.9m)
- Bedroom 1: (3.4m x 4.3m)
- with polished timber floor boards, fitted wardrobes and open fireplace with cast iron mantle and surround.
- Bedroom 2: (3.1m x 3m)
- with polished timber floor boards and door to
- Bathroom: (1.2m x 2.3m)
- with bath with shower over, w.c., wash hand basin and partially tiled walls.
Approached by a pedestrian path, there is a railed garden to the front and the property further benefits from a magnificent large rear garden of approximately 11.5m (38ft) laid out in lawn with a barna shed.
BER No. 110252442
Energy Performance Indicator: 419.51 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.