- Substantial detached four bed with generous 31 m / 120 ft. rear garden
- Immense potential to refurbish, extend, or further develop. (subject to planning permission)
- Excellent location close to Goatstown and Dundrum villages
- Dundrum LUAS is a 11 min walk
- Downstairs shower room
- Oil central heating
- Off street car parking
- Intruder alarm
- Total floor area approx. 123 sq. m (1323 sq. ft)
The light filled interior is well-proportioned is and extremely spacious and briefly consists of entrance hall, large living room and dining room, kitchen, utility, downstairs shower room, four bedrooms, and bathroom. The gardens, which have been managed without chemicals for decades, are a particular feature extending to 31 m / 120 ft with ample off-street car parking to the front.
The property enjoys a highly convenient location on this popular road close to Goatstown and Dundrum villages adjacent to every possible amenity including numerous schools, colleges, universities with UCD Belfield a 31-minute walk away. It is also within easy reach of all the amenities of the City Centre, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, and Stillorgan. Dundrum LUAS is a 11 min walk and the surrounding area also offers excellent transport links with many bus routes within walking distance, The M50 motorway is within a five-minute drive allowing ease of access to north and south Dublin, Dublin Airport and the surrounding counties. This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping and leisure facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre. The shopping centres at Stillorgan and Beacon South Quarter are also conveniently nearby. For outdoor enthusiasts, nearby amenities include Airfield Estate and gardens are only a few minutes from this property and Ticknock Hill and many Dublin Mountain walks are a short drive away. Medical facilities in the area include VHI Swift Care and the Beacon Hospital, Sandyford Clonskeagh mosque is a short stroll away.
- Entrance Porch: (2.30m x 1.60m)
- with double opening doors to
- Entrance Hall: (5.00m x 2.75m)
- with understairs storage cupboard.
- Dining Room: (3.75m x 3.60m)
- with fireplace with tiled mantel and surround.
- Living Room: (3.80m x 4.05m)
- with fireplace and window overlooking garden to rear.
- Kitchen: (3.15m x 2.65m)
- with kitchen units and sink unit. Door to
- Utility Room: (2.30m x 3.10m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 4 / Study: (3.35m x 2.52m)
- with door to
- Ensuite Shower Room: (1.70m x 2.00m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Triton T80SI electric shower, tiled floor and walls.
- Landing: (3.60m x 2.65m)
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (4.25m x 3.60m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboards over.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (3.80m x 3.60m)
- with built-in wardrobes and storage cupboards over.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.55m x 2.75m)
- Bathroom: (1.75m x 2.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath and part tiled walls.
The property stands on a broadly rectangular shaped site with off-street car parking to the front and lawned garden with mature hedgerow bordering. The rear garden extends to approximately 120ft (31 mts) set out predominantly in level lawn
BER No. 112995865
Energy Performance Indicator: 420.87 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.