- Walking distance to Dalkey Village and Dart and Killiney Hill Park
- Floor area of approximately 246sq.m (2,640sq.ft) including the storeroom
- Five bedrooms with master en suite, four reception rooms and kitchen/breakfast room together with utility
- Double glazed windows
- West facing garden to rear with patio, garden area and views over the city & Dublin Bay
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm
- Close to numerous schools both primary and post primary
- The rear rooms enjoy extensive views over the city & Dublin Bay
Only a short walk to Dalkey with a wide range of speciality shops, restaurants and supermarket. Also at close hand are local Dart stations including Dalkey, Glenageary & Killiney, regular bus service with the 59 bus, Killiney Village, Killiney Hill Park with the tearooms coffee shop, Fitzpatrick’s Hotel with its leisure & fitness centre together with Aircoach terminus which links Killiney with Dublin Airport.
Dun Laoghaire with sailing clubs, walks along the East & West Piers and shopping centres is also close by.
There is an abundance of local schools both primary and post primary including Glenageary-Killiney National School only a minute’s walk away together with Castlepark, Rathdown, Cluny, Loreto, and Harold to name but a few.
Spacious well-proportioned accommodation that has been remodelled and extended with a fifth bedroom, an en suite to the guest bedroom, a family room to the rear together with garage and store at ground level. With approx. 246sq.m (2640sq.ft) to include the store to the side this family home is well presented throughout and is a wonderful family home in a much sought after location.
The rear garden is west facing enjoying the afternoon and evening sun and with its elevated position it enjoys outstanding views towards Dun Laoghaire, Dublin Bay and the city.
- Entrance Hall (3.97m x 3.16m)
- with understairs storage and extensive wide plank oak hardwood floor throughout
- Study (3.02m x 3.5m)
- with double doors from the hall and bow window and integrated cupboards, shelving and display cabinet
- Sitting Room (5.99m x 3.65m)
- with bow window enjoying views over the front, fireplace with timber mantel and cast iron surround and marble inset, ceiling coving and double doors to
- Dining Room (3.01m x 6.45m)
- with double doors to family room and feature split arched door to
- Breakfast Room (3.94m x 3.59m)
- Kitchen (2.96m x 3.58m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards, presses and work surfaces, Beko oven, Hotpoint four ring hob, extractor, one and a half bowl sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher and skylight
- Utility Room (2.9m x 2.59m)
- with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and is plumbed for washing machine
- Guest W.C.
- with wash hand basin and w.c.
- Family Room (6.89m x 3.29m)
- enjoying views over the garden with extensive roof light windows, windows to side and rear and double doors to the west facing garden to rear
- with hot press with immersion
- Bedroom 1 (3.74m x 2.51m)
- with window to front
- Bedroom 2 (3.04m x 3.73m)
- with window to front, fitted wardrobe and door to
- En Suite Bathroom
- with bath with shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, part tiled walls and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 3 (2.5m x 5.76m)
- with integrated bed unit with drawers under, Velux roof light window, fitted wardrobe and door to balcony
- Bedroom 4 (3.57m x 3.09m)
- with fitted wardrobe and window to rear
- Bedroom 5 (3.51m x 4.57m)
- with fitted wardrobe and window to rear enjoying extensive views over the city
- Family Shower Room
- with mirrored wall, sink unit with cupboard under, step in shower, w.c. and Velux window
- with ample storage
- Outside Store Room
- with double doors to front and rear
To the front there is off street car-parking for numerous cars together with lawned garden. The house overlooks a green area which is encircled by the houses within the cul-de-sac. The garden to rear is on two levels and is approx. 11.5m x 12m and enjoys a westerly orientation benefitting from afternoon and evening sun. With elevated views over the city, Dun Laoghaire and Dublin Bay, the garden is private, ideal for entertaining with cobble lock patio, lawn area and mature planting. The side storage room is a particular feature with double doors to front and rear and offers secure storage for bicycles and garden furniture. Also there is a separate boiler house with gas fired central heating boiler.
BER No. 100981380
Energy Performance Indicator: 241.96 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.