- Exceptionally well-maintained and presented accommodation of approximately 90 sq.m. (969 sq.ft.).
- Oil fired central heating.
- Fully alarmed.
- Floored attic area with fitted folded stairs for easy access for storage.
- Off-street car parking.
- Highly accessible location being within 2.5km from St Stephen’s Green.
- Excellent local public transport nearby.
- South facing rear garden of approximately 33ft.
Harold’s Cross is a mainly residential area located just 2.5km from St. Stephen’s Green. This deservedly popular area is well serviced by an excellent public transport network of Dublin Bus (namely routes 9, 16, 49 & 54). The M50 is a short drive away providing links to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. The area is served by a selection of premier schools including, St. Catherine’s Primary School, St. Clare’s Convent National School, Rathgar junior school and Griffith Barracks Educate Together for Primary education. For the senior cycle, Harold’s Cross is within close proximity of both St. Mary’s College and St. Louis High School. Benefitting from a number of popular restaurants such as Craft, HX46 and The Joshua Garden along with well-known bars like Peggy Kelly’s and McGowan’s. The stunning Stella theatre in Rathmines and the many fine restaurants, bars and boutique shops in Ranelagh, are all within walking distance. There is an abundance of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Stratford Lawn Tennis Club, Portobello GAA Club, Kenilworth Bowling Club and also Terenure Sports Club. Local parks nearby include Harold’s Cross Park and Kenilworth Square providing excellent options for walks or running.
- Entrance Porch
- Living Room: (2.00m x 4.90m)
- spanning the width of the property to the front with open fireplace. Arch through to
- Dining Room: (3.36m x 2.44m)
- with hard wood floor and patio door to rear garden. Door to
- Kitchen: (3.36m x 2.21m)
- with excellent range of cupboards, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, large window to rear, de Dietrich ceramic hob, Belling double oven, undercounter integrated fridge and integrated freezer, plumbed for washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
- Master Bedroom: (4.76m x 3.16m)
- with range of built-in wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.76m x 1.64m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
- Bedroom 2: (3.36m x 3.16m)
- with built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (2.30m x 2.55m)
- Bathroom: (1.90m x 1.64m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, velux and window.
To the front there is a gated tarmacadam driveway providing plenty of off-street car parking and bordered by mature planting and shrubs. The south facing rear garden benefits from a paved patio perfect for evening dining with a lawned garden surrounded by mature shrubs and plants. A garden shed to the end of the garden provides additional storage.
BER No. 111904256
Energy Performance Indicator: 293.77 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.