- Bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 88 sq.m. ( 947 sq.ft.).
- Excellent location within 3.5km of Dublin City Centre with a range of local bus routes, shops and amenities.
- Cul-de-sac location.
- Low-maintenance paved rear garden which extends to approximately 30ft.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Alarm security system.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Off-street car parking to the front.
The property is superbly located just off Kimmage Road Lower adjacent to Mount Argus Park and within walking distance of Terenure and Harold’s Cross Villages. There is an array of amenities close by including local and boutique shops, restaurants, pubs and recreational activities such as Harold’s Cross Park and Kenilworth Square. The property is also served by premier schools including Harold’s Cross Primary School, Scoil Mologa and St. Clare’s Convent National School. This is a highly convenient location only 3.5km from St. Stephen’s Green which is approximately a 20 minute walk. An extensive bus service, namely the No. 9 & 54A, offers ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas making this a highly accessible location.
- July 1st 2017 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Hall: (1.7m x 4.3m)
- wood floors, radiator and door to
- Guest W.C.: (0.9m x 1.7m)
- w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- Kitchen: (2.9m x 4.7m)
- spacious kitchen area with a range of fitted floor and eye level kitchen units, sink, plumbed for washing machine, free-standing four ring cooker with extractor above, full length fridge / freezer, featuring box bay window, downlights and spotlights. Large enough to fit a dining room table in it.
- Sitting Room: (4.6m x 4.5m)
- spacious room spans the width of the back of the house, feature marble fireplace with gas insert. Wood floor and windows to rear, sliding patio doors lead to
- Sun Room: (4.6m x 2.3m)
- floor to ceiling double glazed window unit and French door which leads to the rear paved garden.
- Master Bedroom: (4.5m x 2.9m)
- spans the width of the front of the house, with a bank of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, wood floor, downlights, two feature wall lights, box bay window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2: (2.6m x 3.5m)
- wood floor, window overlooking the rear, floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (1.9m x 2.6m)
- with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes, window overlooking the rear and wood floor.
- Bathroom: (2.6m x 1.8m)
- w.c., w.h.b. with vanity unit and storage above and below, bath, telescopic shower head, Triton T90SI electric shower, tiled floor and walls, high level velux window to provide additional ventilation.
The low maintenance paved rear garden benefits from a westerly aspect and is perfect for alfresco dining. Whilst to the front, there is off-street car parking with a raised lavender flower bed which is bordered with mature hedging and a low railed garden area to the front.
BER No. 109885103
Energy Performance Indicator: 225.65 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com