- Excellent accommodation of approximately 98 sq.m. (1,056 sq.ft.).
- Fully alarmed.
- South westerly facing rear garden.
- Gas fired central heating- boiler replaced 2016.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Off-street car parking.
- Exceptionally well-maintained and presented.
- Highly accessible location being within 3.5km fr.om Dublin City Centre.
- Excellent local public transport.
The property is superbly located just off Kimmage Road Lower adjacent to Mount Argus Park and within walking distance of Terenure and Harold’s Cross Villages. There is an array of amenities close by including local and boutique shops, restaurants, pubs and recreational activities such as Harold’s Cross Park and Kenilworth Square. The property is also served by premier schools including Harold’s Cross Primary School, Scoil Mologa and St. Clare’s Convent National School. This is a highly convenient location only 3.5km from St. Stephen’s Green which is approximately a 20 minute walk. An extensive bus service, namely the No. 9 & 54A, offers ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas making this a highly accessible location.
- Entrance Hall: (1.75m x 4.74m)
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (2.85m x 3.96m)
- with floor to ceiling level cupboards, gas Candy hob, integrated Candy oven and grill combi, tiled splashbacks, bay window overlooking the front.
- Dining / Family Room: (4.45m x 4.41m)
- with open fireplace with marble hearth and surround, built-in bookcases, recessed lighting and double doors leading through to
- Living Room: (3.78m x 5.22m)
- bright room with three velux windows, recessed ceiling lighting and a sliding door leading out to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: (2.94m x 4.54m)
- with bay window and built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (2.47m x 3.55m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (1.93m x 2.55m)
- with built-in wardrobe.
- with w.c., w.h.b., Triton T90XR electric shower, corner bath, velux window, tiled walls and floor.
To the rear there is a private south west facing garden of approximately 16m (53ft) with a garden shed that provides extra storage. To the front there is a small lawned garden with the added benefit of off-street parking.
BER No. 108624826
Energy Performance Indicator: 156.19 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org