- Private cul-de-sac setting
- Stunning 52 m / 170 ft south facing rear garden
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two receptions rooms
- Traditional style kitchen with door to front and rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Outstanding potential to extend to side/ rear or additional dwelling (SPP)
- Off street parking for 2/3 cars
- Within walking distance of Churchtown and Dundrum villages
- Floor area approx. 90 sq. m. (970 sq. ft.)
On entering the property an entrance hallway leads to the three generously proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. The living room is also accessed via the hallway with double doors to the rear garden patio and a door leading to the family room. The family room overlooks the garden to the front and leads to the kitchen breakfast room. This room provides access to the rear garden and a second entrance door to the front of the property.
Mount Albion Road is truly Churchtown’s best kept secret. It enjoys an unbeatable location in the heart of Churchtown just minutes’ walk from local shops, schools, church and recreational and sporting amenities. The local LUAS station at Dundrum is within a 10 minute walk and there are excellent bus services to the city centre. Dundrum Town Centre is within a 15 minute walk of the property as is the M50 motorway which provides ease of access to Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hall: (3.60m x 1.00m)
- Living Room: (4.15m x 4.50m)
- with fireplace, gas coal effect fire and hard wood surround and sliding door leading to rear garden. Door to
- Family Room: (2.50m x 3.00m)
- with door to
- Kitchen: (4.40m x 3.15m)
- with traditional style fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, one and a half bowl sink unit, gas hob and double oven, with door to front and door leading to rear garden, tiled floor and part tiled wall.
- Bedroom 1: (3.35m x 4.50m)
- to rear with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.65m x 3.00m)
- to rear with window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (3.95m x 2.30m)
- to front with built in dressing table area.
- Bathroom: (1.90m x 2.40m)
- with bath, WC and WHB.
The garden to the front is walled and provides off street car parking via vehicular entrance gates for two/three vehicles. There is a neat lawn area to the front of the property with bordering shrubs and hedgerow. The garden to the rear is arguably the properties most important feature. It extends approximately 52m (170ft) enjoying a south facing aspect enjoying its large patio area to its rear and predominantly set out in lawn rising inclining gently upwards with bordering hedgerow and other shrubs and plants including a feature cherry blossom tree. The garden offers enormous potential to substantially extend the existing residence subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission.
BER No. 113060859
Energy Performance Indicator: 411.1 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.