- Private cul-de-sac setting
- 3 bed semi - detached bungalow private garden extending to approx. 52 m / 170 ft.
- Private rear garden
- Separate garage
- Outstanding potential to extend to side/ rear or additional dwelling (SPP)
- Off street parking for 2/3 cars
- Within walking distance of Churchtown and Dundrum villages
- Floor area approx. 80 sq. m. ( 861sq. ft.)
The property has been lovingly maintained over the years however benefit from refurbishment and modernisation, with a private garden extending to approx. 52 m / 170 ft. it represents an exciting challenge for those seeking a project to put their own personal touch to.
On entering the property an entrance hallway leads to the living room with a separate kitchen to the rear of the property. There are three generously proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has the additional benefit of a very large loft area overhead which could provide for substantial existing accommodation if required. There is a private garden extending to approx. 52 m / 170 ft. to the rear of the property which is afforded a high degree of privacy and offers immense potential to dramatically refurbish, extend, or potentially construct an additional dwelling to the side of the property, subject to planning permission.
The property enjoys an unbeatable location in the heart of Churchtown just minutes’ walk from local shops, schools, church and recreational and sporting amenities. LUAS station at Dundrum is within a 10 minute walk and there are excellent bus services to the city centre. Dundrum Town Centre is within a 15 minute walk of the property as is the M50 motorway which provides ease of access to Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hall: (0.25m x 1.00m)
- Living Room: (4.25m x 4.60m)
- with fireplace, built-in shelving unit and window overlooking garden to front. Door to
- Dining Room: (2.60m x 3.55m)
- with door to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (4.95m x 3.30m)
- with fitted kitchen units, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (2.55m x 3.05m)
- with cast iron fireplace and wardrobe with storage cupboard over.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (2.55m x 3.80m)
- with window overlooking garden to rear.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (3.70m x 2.75m)
- with cast iron fireplace and storage cupboard over.
- Bathroom: (2.60m x 1.95m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and bath with shower attachment.
Garage: 6.00m x 3.40m (19'8" x 11'2") to the side. Front: The garden to the front provides off-street car parking for two vehicles with beautiful lawned garden bordered by numerous shrubs, trees and plants. Rear: The garden to the rear is a most important feature of this delightful property. The garden is afforded total privacy and extends to approximately approx. 52 m / 170 ft. predominantly set out in lawn with bordering shrubs and hedgerow. The garden offers obvious potential to substantialy extend the existing residence if required.
BER No. 111090890
Energy Performance Indicator: 435.16 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.